DELIVERY QUESTION - anyone deliver without an epidural???

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Re: DELIVERY QUESTION - anyone deliver without an epidural??

Postby tinybud » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:56 am

Oh ok, I get it. I suppose if they could be sure of getting a perfect spinal first try, they would just do that, but they need to go for what they know will work right away. Thanks :)
Aping mama to Soren (7), Milo (4), and Kasper (2)
tinybud
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: DELIVERY QUESTION - anyone deliver without an epidural??

Postby momma34 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm

FYI: For any ladies who have this same question I had.... I was able to successfully deliver my twins vaginally without an epidural. They both ended up head down and so my OB said it was fine for me to labor without having the epidural (didn't have the port placed either). Everything went smoothly, no complications, both twins were born without any issues! (Other than pain;):-P)

Twin B was delivered 6 minutes after Twin A! The docs had an ultrasound in the delivery room to ensure that twin B did not flip back to breech after Twin A came out. They did have to rupture membranes for twin B after twin A came out to ensure a fast transition.
Me: 34
DH: 32
DS: Born 12/31/2012 after 14 months trying to conceive, got BFP after 1 round clomid!
BFP 4/29/2014!!!! After 4 months trying to conceive, got BFP after 1 round clomid! (Temped for the first time month 3, found out I had LP of 9days, so since clomid worked for me back in 2012, tried it again this last month 4/2014!)

12/27/2014 WELCOME THEA ADELE and ROMAN COLE!!!! 7lbs 20 in and 6lbs 7oz 20 in respectively!!!

It's a BOY and a GIRL!!!!!
momma34
Star Member
Star Member

Previous

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More