Two Week Wait

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.
Post a reply

One or Two Cribs?

Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:09 am

Do you ladies plan on separating your twins during sleep time? BF wants them to automatically sleep separately. I think they would be better sleeping together for a couple months. We are buying two cribs, but shouldnt they share one for a while? I also plan on using a co-sleeper and they would both be in that together.

Re: One or Two Cribs?

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:02 pm

I used the co sleeper in the beginning for both. Even in the hospital the nurses would snuggle them into one cubbie. Around 3 months I put them down in the individual cribs occasionally.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:26 pm

I have two cotbeds just in case but I plan on Co sleeping then in one in our room. Just depends on what works for them x

Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:51 am

We have a big co-sleeper that they will both fit into. We normally bedshare until at least 2 years old, so I will figure it out after that. I guess by then, they can choose to share a bed or have their own :)

Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:54 pm

We had a crib in bedroom and kept babies together in that for 2 months. At months we separated them because our girl would spin around in the bed.
IMG_20141203_145554.jpg
Early on
(38.89 KiB) Downloaded 2830 times

IMG_20141203_145759.jpg
At ~2 months
(50.02 KiB) Downloaded 2830 times

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:17 pm

So cute! Are they really 2 months old now? Wow! That's gone quick x

Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:43 pm

shellsbellsxx wrote:So cute! Are they really 2 months old now? Wow! That's gone quick x

Actually they are 10 weeks now and HUGE 11lbs and 9lbs 4oz.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:01 pm

oh wow, and they are beautiful! I can't wait for mine to be here :-D Doctor 'predicted' one of each today :-D I love my doctor. I really think he was going off statistics but I was happy. Next appointment is is scheduling my anatomy sonogram in Louisville.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:53 am

funobulaks wrote:
shellsbellsxx wrote:So cute! Are they really 2 months old now? Wow! That's gone quick x

Actually they are 10 weeks now and HUGE 11lbs and 9lbs 4oz.

Fantastic!! Can't believe where the time has gone, i really can't! x
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend