I’m expecting twins! I have questions!

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

I’m expecting twins! I have questions!

Postby ConsciousConception » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:27 am

Hello all,

I have recently just found out that I am expecting fraternal twins at an emergency (checking for ectopic) ultrasound. I was measuring 5 weeks and 5 days. One baby was easier to see than the other, as the ultrasound tech said the second sac was further back and she was fighting to see better because I was so early in gestation and my ovaries were still swollen from previous fertility meds. My question is though, I have been spotting, extremely lightly on and off for a few days. It’s brown. Soooooo lightly might I add, just a tiny bit on the toilet paper when I wipe. Some days I don’t have any at all. I notice it comes on more after straining to use my bowels. Has anyone else experienced this and everything been ok? Also, I have another scan on Friday to check the babies, has anyone else had an issue with their ultrasound tech not seeing one baby properly early on but have gone on to see it properly a week later and everything been ok, also? With heartbeats? So many questions. I look forward to hearing from you all.

X L.
ConsciousConception

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More