Questions about m/c symptoms, I forgot mine!

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Questions about m/c symptoms, I forgot mine!

Postby Amandanh87 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 am

Can anyone remember what their symptoms were for the miscarriage? Not pregnancy symptoms, but actual symptoms of the miscarriage. I *think* I can remember a strange bout of diarrhea (sorry tmi), and pain in my legs, but I can't quite recall even though it was not very long ago. I think I am having some of the same symptoms with this pregnancy. I'm not sure. What were the symptoms for you ladies that happened directly before or during the beginning of the pregnancy? Oh, I am 9 weeks now, and I m/c'd at 7 weeks last time. Oh, yeah, shooting pains in lower back? I don't know, responses much appreciated.

I'm sorry for your loss(es) and congrats and h&h 9 months to you all!
Amandanh87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby victoria_1024 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 pm

I really didn't have any symptoms. I thought my only sign was that my pregnancy symptoms all disappeared, but with my one successful pregnancy I had disappearing symptoms too so that clearly didn't mean anything.

I just wanted to say I had diarrhea during all my pregnancies, m/c, ectopic and with my son. I definitely don't think it means m/c.
victoria_1024
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sachiel » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm

First of all remember that not everyone is the same, but this is what is happening to me. I am in the middle of a m/c right now. This is how it progressed ( This is my second) I had spotting for about a weeks mainly brown but the odd time red. I had back pains but they were not severe as well as the runs. The bleeding started and the cramps were mild. The next day cramps were worse and it felt like my cervix was being scraped and that came and went. I Passed a clear sac and I found when the cramps were heavy that is when I was passing larger clots and stuff. The bleeding is off and on and I have had no cramps today. I go in for a u/s on monday to see if everything passed. I hoped this helped but try not to think about it, there isn't anything you can do to stop it. I never had to take any meds for pain.I found that there are a lot of supportive women here that will help me thru this. I will pray that everything goes well and that when it's time for my third that I will carry full term and healthy. All the best.
sachiel
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Secretlyblessed » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 pm

I am so sorry you are going through this. I only remember going to the bathroom and seeing red blood. I wasnt in any pain but after going to the ER they told me I was MC. I later passed large clots.
Me (33) DH (34)
DD 12/17/94
MC 11/17/08
BFP 4/3/09
1st Beta 135
2nd Beta 453
3rd Beta 4/21/09 51,050
7/13/09 :hb: 167 It's A Boy!

17DPO Due 12/15/09

Go Army Go....... I Love my husband...
Secretlyblessed
Star Member
Star Member

Postby jadie_f » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 am

spotting and cramping....though i had both those with this pregnancy too. I have had low shooting back pains with this preg as well. My only evidence that i was m/c the last ne (and not this one) was my beta levels. I know how hard it is to not think about it, but you can in no way judge whether or not a preg will be sucessful based on symptoms (or lack thereof). I actually bled more with this pregnancy than with the m/c, an for longer too. I know I couldn't even think about being happy with this preg until I was more than 20 weeks preg. I know it is hard, but try not to overanalyze anything, just take care of yourself as best you can for your baby, and congrats!
Di Di Ci Ci
:hb: 10/19/09 :hb:
Jay Jay Nay Nay is here! Born au naturel in my CAR!!!
:hb: 4/26/11 :hb:

And for my next trick....surrogacy! BFP 5dp5dt! EDD 2/22!

http://mylifeisblindhope.blogspot.com/
jadie_f
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Linds0412 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 am

I'm also going through a m/c right now .. I was just over five weeks. Tuesday night I had a very small amount of light pink tinged cm, nothing on Wed and Thursday around 4pm I started bleeding. Brown blood that turned to dark red. No cramping really until right now.
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
Linds0412
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jade2009 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:36 pm

for me it was like terrible gas pains and I mean bad cramps . I just thought I needed a bm until they reached a point where I was doubling over in pain... then when i got to the er room, I started spotting, then bleeding.... :D
Heather 37
hubby 39
DD 18
Twins 16
Ds 13
BFP on 3-13-2010@ 8 dpo
Kyler will be here on 4-04-13 at noon CT

BFP on September 1st 2012 @ 12 DPO

Ashlynn born on November 16, 2010
Ashynn was 2 days old here... was so in love with my little girl

Ashlynn 2 taken in November right before her Birthday
jade2009