ectopic 3 years ago...could this be another?

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

ectopic 3 years ago...could this be another?

Postby jgirl2 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:46 am

got a bfp last night on a digital test. wasnt ttc'ing, so it came as a surprise.
but this morning i used the other test in the box and its bfn!!
called my doctor's office and doc said not to worry...only if im bleeding and pain gets worse to call them.
but she also mentioned that the pain could be an ovarian cyst.
so now im confused, i get a positive result, then a negative, now its a cyst and not a pregnancy? very confused!!

she said to call on monday and let her know how the weekend was, and maybe go in for blood tests!

omg!!! :roll:
jgirl2
Friend

Postby flipflop1117 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

Update? how you doing? any news yet?
"And maybe that's what my scars really are...proof I've put myself back together." ~ Carrie Ryan
Jaxon Russel 3~15~10, Alexa Leigh 10~11~12
flipflop1117

Postby Peyton » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 am

Hi there!

What are ectopic pregnancy symptoms?? I'm 4 and a half weeks pg and I'm getting some pinching paisn in my right ovary, so it seems. I get the pinching on my left sometimes but mostly on my right. It's not painful as such, but it worries me because it will occur quite a few times in the day. Sometimes is very very light, other times it's a lot more noticable. Same on the left. My uterus does feel heavy too and at the beginning of last week I had the usual AF type cramps women get during implantation, and that was in my uterus and not tubes, so I'm hoping that means my bean implated in the right place and that my ovaries are just more sensitive to the changes in hormones!!

I don't have my scan till 4 weeks and I'm soooooo worried!!! Could you help me and tell me what your symptoms were please? I'd be grateful for ANY info!!

GL with you bean, let's hope we all have a healthy little one!!

Peyton xx
<div>Little Olivia due June 26th!!!!!</div>
Peyton
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to Pregnant After a Loss