I think it's happening again :-(

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

I think it's happening again :-(

Postby shyviolet » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 am

I just got a bfp a few days ago, and now I think I'm going to lose it. There was a bunch of pink cm when I went to the bathroom this morning. No cramping yet. Is there any possibility that it's still alive? :(
m/c 07/'07 | emergency c-section 07/'08 | bfp 09/'09
shyviolet
Angel
Angel

Postby my3boys » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 am

Hi,
I am no expert on symptoms of a potential m/c but from reading other posts and only experiencing one m/c myself I think that some pink c/m is a normal process of pg. Just out of curiousity, have you bd in the last few days or gone to see the dr? I had some pink c/m and even brown c/m with my two boys (only been pg 3 times).
Can you call your dr and set up an immediate appt? Have you had b/w done? As long as you don't feel crampy then that could very well be a great sign!! Perhaps you can set some time aside to get up off your feet for a bit? I know that can be nigh on impossible with an active toddler to contend with but I really hope everything is okay for you and your precious lil one!!!
my3boys
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby DoulaMama » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Don't lose hope!
Like the previous viewer said, it could be due to you and your man bd'ing.
I know that, with my pregnancy with our daughter, we were only a month or so pregnant and I had that happen.
Everything worked out fine.

GL :)
DoulaMama
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jade2009 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm

yes, please stay positive, for me when I m/c I had bright blood and I was so badly cramping.... :D I know staying calm isnt easy to do but just try to put your feet up and relax. stay hydrated and see the soonest you can see your Dr but if your having pain, please go right in.. Hugs...
Heather 37
hubby 39
DD 18
Twins 16
Ds 13
BFP on 3-13-2010@ 8 dpo
Kyler will be here on 4-04-13 at noon CT

BFP on September 1st 2012 @ 12 DPO

Ashlynn born on November 16, 2010
Ashynn was 2 days old here... was so in love with my little girl

Ashlynn 2 taken in November right before her Birthday
jade2009
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shyviolet » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 am

Thanks so much for replying... I just wanted to update and let you know that the spotting has stopped, and my hpt lines are still getting darker, so I don't know what was going on. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon (was not able to get an appointment for any earlier than today) to "confirm" the pregnancy and get a referral to an OB.

It is so hard to be pregnant after having a m/c. I thought I would be able to handle it better after having a successful pregnancy with my son, but I'm still freaked about losing this one, too. :(
shyviolet
Angel
Angel

Postby jadie_f » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 pm

i had an m/c and got preg right away, I had full fledged bright red blood with clots heavy bleeds several times early on and im about to pop now....bleeding is always scary. but not always a bad sign, if it ws only pink and it stopped everything is probably fine, can you get some betas done to ease your mind. My best advice is take it easy, rest and drink fluids...KUP
Di Di Ci Ci
:hb: 10/19/09 :hb:
Jay Jay Nay Nay is here! Born au naturel in my CAR!!!
:hb: 4/26/11 :hb:

And for my next trick....surrogacy! BFP 5dp5dt! EDD 2/22!

http://mylifeisblindhope.blogspot.com/
jadie_f
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amidala » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 am

Try to stay positive and calm and send good thoughts to your baby. I know it's hard to do, but it's for the best. I don't think that a little pink CM is anything bad.

I had some anxious moments in the early portion of my pregnancy, but I just tried to stay calm and not stress out too much and everything turned out okay. She is two weeks old now and just a total joy. :-)

How did your doctor's appointment go? KUP!
Amy (33) DH (37)
m/c on 6/9/08 @ 8 wks
BFP on 12/28/08 @ 18 DPO!
Aubree Eden born via c/s at 8:04am on 8/28/09!
7lbs 13oz @ 39w 1d

"My heart will be the bridge that you walk over..." -- Natalie Imbruglia

Amidala
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby shyviolet » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 am

Just an update... so far so good. Still spotting, but as of two days ago, my hpt lines were still getting darker, so that's a good sign. I have an early u/s scheduled for the 30th... I think I will feel much better if we can see a good strong heartbeat at that point. First appointment with the OB isn't until Oct. 19th. Seems kind of late for a first appointment to me, but maybe that's normal for a second baby. :?
shyviolet
Angel
Angel

Postby memeiring » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Hoping everything is okay. It's really amazing how many women bleed during pregnancy. I never realized it was so common. That being said, knowing that doesn't really help when you see it there on the TP. I bled at 6 weeks and thought it was over. Cried all weekend and got to my OBGYN on Monday morning expecting confirmation. Instead I got to hear a strong heart beat (and burst into tears again!). Bled again at 20 weeks and everything was fine. I have a healthy son.

Holding thumbs for ya!
ImageImage

memeiring
Angel
Angel

Postby shyviolet » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Just wanted to give an update and say that I had an u/s today and all looks great -- baby is measuring spot on, is 1.54 cm long and has a heart rate of 161 bpm. I am sooo relieved... :D :D :D
shyviolet
Angel
Angel

Postby Lola » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm

YAY!!! I'm so glad that everything is ok!!
Me (30) DH (32) Ella (2)
Lola
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss