BFP after a miscarriage

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

BFP after a miscarriage

Postby Landensmommy » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 am

Well what happened was I had a miscarriage back in August - September 2009. My beta HCG count was like 124 and just kept going down. Then we just recently found out that we're pregnant again in November 2009 but I am terrified of another miscarriage and I dunno how to get it off of my mind so I need so help or some relief.
My beta HCG was:
11-21-2009 66
11-30-2009 5000

My last period was on October 26, 2009 so they are saying Im about 5 weeks and 4 or 5 days today. Does this sound right to everyone? Does all of these numbers sound good? Im just scared of miscarriage but Im not havin that much crampin and Im havin no bleedin but I also had no symptoms when I had my miscarriage but my numbers were SUPER low.
Landensmommy

Postby jadie_f » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 pm

numbers look good to me hun. I had an m/c a few weeks before I conceived my daughter, and had a difficult pregnancy with her, I bled alot, and couldnt relax until about 20 weeks in. Once you have an m/c, its hard to imagine things going well, but they do. Most women will have at least one m/c in their lives, but the vast majority will go on to have full term healthy pregnancies. Dont lose all faith in your body, you can carry a baby. I think your numbers look great BTW, mine were much lower at that time and as you can see it all worked out...GL
Di Di Ci Ci
:hb: 10/19/09 :hb:
Jay Jay Nay Nay is here! Born au naturel in my CAR!!!
:hb: 4/26/11 :hb:

And for my next trick....surrogacy! BFP 5dp5dt! EDD 2/22!

http://mylifeisblindhope.blogspot.com/
jadie_f
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ashley » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am

I don't know anything about betas to tell you the truth but I just wanted to say

Congrats to you :balloons: and I pray you have a healthy and happy 9 months that is pretty uneventful! :D
:angel: 11/30/08 missed m/c @ 10wks
Ashton Carter born 2/23/2010

Single Mamas Come Join!
http://s1.zetaboards.com/solomomma/index/

ImageImage

ImageImage
Ashley
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss