need help- UPDATE!!!

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

need help- UPDATE!!!

Postby toby1119 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:53 pm

I went to my ob this morning for an ultrasound. there was a gestational sac that measures 6 mm. and a yolk sac. they drew a beta and progesterone. ill get the results this afternoon. im still spotting this greyish brownish pinkish discharge. so we will see. i was also put on bedrest.i go back friday for another ultrasound. just a little update.
any sucess stories?

i am 5 wks preg. i am having some pinkish brownish discharge. its only on the tp when i wipe. but i am nervous. bc there is more than earlier today. i have had 4 lossess previous to this preg and no children. what would you girls do. i am terrified that something bad is happening. should i go to the er and get a beta or should i wait till morning.
i am on 100mg 2x day prog. suppositories and i feel a little irriated down there. what would you do?
toby1119
Angel
Angel

Postby hopeSutton » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 pm

MM, WELL I have been on both ends,, ive had bleeding with sucessful, and unsuccessful pregnancies.. if it were me, id have another beta, just becasue I cant stand not knowing..

that way you can try and relax a lil??
:?
xxxxx
Me 31 Dh 35
DD 22, DS 4 DD Marley Memphis Angel 2 years , DD 20 months , 3 early losses, + 1 stillbirth
Incomeptent cervix
This time: cervical shortening from 17wks. Rescue cerclage placed at 22wks, was 100% effaced, 1cm dilated, waters bulging.

we were done having babies.. but Surprise!

]Image Cystic Hygroma with fetalis hydrops, we love you Marley

hopeSutton
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby toby1119 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:58 pm

hi hope....i had a beta and progesterone done. my beta was 5881 and my prog was 39.
so the nurse said that she was happy with my numbers. because last wed my beta was 502. so she said its good and my progesterone was 43.1 now its 39. so all good for now. i go in on friday for another sonogram.

how are you doing? feeling well i hope. :)
toby1119
Angel
Angel

Postby toby1119 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 am

thanks i am still having this pinkinsh light brownish discharge. i hear so much conflicting info about prog suppositiories.....they do make you spot...they dont make you spot. thanks for the info. given my history my doc wants me off my feet. so for the most part i have been since monday around 4 pm and its 2pm wed. i am getting a little restless....thanks so much
toby1119
Angel
Angel

Return to Pregnant After a Loss