Any help would be great :)

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Any help would be great :)

Postby MissyLyn » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 pm

A little history: We got a surprise BFP on 1-19 on 2-3 I naturally MCed, bled for 8 days, see chart, I did O and our BD timing was great, however I am 11 DPO right now and I have gotten all BFNs :( I am worried that if I get a BFP anylater that I will mc again. I got this last bfp at 12 dpo. With my daughter it was 8dpo and I had a great pregnancy. I have been cramping for the last 2 days, really bad today low in the overies area and real heavy feeling also diareah 3xs today. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all :? I'm pretty sure I'm out. My face broke out and that happens every time I get AF. When I'm pregnant my face clears up. I think the odds are stacked against me, what does anyone think? Did anyone have really bad cramps and still get a bfp? Did you get pregnant right after mc and have a full term pregnancy? I know everyone is different but I was just hoping that I have some hope. Thanks
Surprise BFP
EDD 5-9-18

MissyLyn
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby roxanne » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Yes...the cramps actually let me know that I am implanting and that I will be getting a BFP soon.

Good luck to you! Hope you get your BFP!
roxanne
Friend

Postby MissyLyn » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Oh I so hope that is it. Were they really bad? They have been terrible today with lower back ache and overies hurt too.
Surprise BFP
EDD 5-9-18

MissyLyn
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby roxanne » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

They were worse than any AF cramps I ever had. OH...how consuming TTC can be!!!!! We notice so many things about our bodies that we never paid much attention to before, don't we?

Sweetie, I really hope that this is your cycle. And if not, having to BD to get ready for the next TWW is just around the corner. Hoping you don't even have to think about the next cycle.
roxanne
Friend

Postby MissyLyn » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 pm

roxanne wrote:They were worse than any AF cramps I ever had. OH...how consuming TTC can be!!!!! We notice so many things about our bodies that we never paid much attention to before, don't we?

Sweetie, I really hope that this is your cycle. And if not, having to BD to get ready for the next TWW is just around the corner. Hoping you don't even have to think about the next cycle.
Haha of course your right, thank you so much for all the hope, hugs :)
Surprise BFP
EDD 5-9-18

MissyLyn
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby roxanne » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks!...I really needed those hugs tonight.
roxanne
Friend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss