when ???

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

when ???

Postby kellrobryan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm

I have just lost my baby and dont want people to think im trying to replace the baby but i really want to try again and wanted to find out info on when im i able to and also i take clomid so wanted to ask someone that has been on clomid after a m/c
kellrobryan
Star Member
Star Member

Postby macleesy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. Especially since the journey has been long and hard for you already :cry: So hard to be mummy to an angel :hugs:

How far along were you? And did you have a DnC or a natural m/c?

I had a DNC for missed miscarriage at the beginning of feb, my scan was at 10 weeks but baby was only measuring 6 wk 4 day with no hb. My high risk ob suggested waiting 1 cycle to ttc after the dnc. I didn't listen and ended up with a chemical pregnancy. If, god forbid, I ever have to have another dnc, I will def wait 1 cycle.

Some Drs will recommend waiting 3 cycles, usually if there was a complication from the dnc, or if they feel you would benefit emotionally from waiting.

I have no experience with Clomid sorry so can't comment.
Lisa
Erin Nicole19 Dec 07
Annah Paige 2 Jan 11
Connor John 26 May to 7 Aug 09
My beautiful angel. :angel: So far from my reach, but so close to my heart.

macleesy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kellrobryan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi thanks for the reply
I was 11 weeks by my periods but a scan showed only 6 weeks but no heart beat as well
i had d&c as my levels were still going up and my doc said its better and easier if i get a D& C as my body will handle things better as it still thinks im preg so i did 5 days ago and it was the harderst thing and still hard some days
i would really like to try again but i know im going to be so worried if and when it happens again
it took over 6 years to get preg this time round so i really dont give it much hope in falling to soon
thats why i wanted to start trying asap for that reason
kell
kellrobryan
Star Member
Star Member

Postby nina6720 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 pm

I too lost my baby on May13 this yr. I couldn't wait to try again because we lost him a month before he was due, we went through delivery and cremation and so on. My doctor told me to wait until 2 periods when my body had time to get back to normal and it felt like an eternity to wait, we just got pregnant again and I am only 4 wks and scared to death, but I know how empty it makes you feel to lose the baby and although we are happy it's more scary this time too. The doctor also had me on progesterone and still taking prenatal vitamins since my first period started again. Hope it helps and good luck!
nina6720
Friend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss