"Sorta Pregnant"

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

"Sorta Pregnant"

Postby Meggie181 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 pm

I'm new to this page, when I was pregnant with my son it was too emotional for me to be on here, but now he is 16 months old and I think I'm preggo again (exciting if it sticks) I have had sxs for a week and got a faint positive on a test this morning. yet I'm still saying "if" I'm pregnant.

Just need to vent somewhere where someone gets it. I had three chemical pregnancies and a mc at 8 wks, so I've lots of sorta positive tests that ended in heart ache. When I pg with B I wasn't expecting it so I didn't test too early and got a nice dark line right from the start.

So I'm wandering around in a bit of daze today after my super faint line wondering what to think. I decided to wait and call the doc Monday for blood work because I hate waiting for them to call with beta's and then start bleeding an hour after I finally here, so Im waiting and testing again this weekend.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully we'll all have more success stories soon.

Meggie181
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby dansgirl » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:17 pm

I totally understand how you feel. I also had 3 early losses and then a missed m/c at around 9 weeks. I still am so nervous with this pregnancy. I truly hope that this is a healthy pregnancy for you. There is no point in me telling you to relax....that is advice i could never take myslef and it hard to do even without going through losses.

Hugs,
Kel
Image[uarl=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url]
Kelli 39

Dan 41
Travis 17
Austin 15
Megan 14
Cameron 15 months ( our first little miracle together) xo
dansgirl
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Meggie181 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 am

Thanks! It is hard to relax, this time I'm not even letting myself worry yet, (ok well too much at least) I just hate this in between am I pregnant or not feeling.

Meggie181
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Meggie181 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 am

I hit send too early, I meant to also include, thank you for your kind words and I'm sorry for your loses.

Meggie181
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Ziggymomma » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 am

I know exactly what you mean. I was in complete "that's nice but I don't believe it" mode then I caved and bought a digi! Hard to ignore that one.

I'm waiting till Monday to call my DR too if they want blood work it's easier to do it during their office hours than have to go to the hospital.

fX
Ziggymomma
Angel
Angel

Return to Pregnant After a Loss