More pregnant this time...

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

More pregnant this time...

Postby JaxJax » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:17 am

So last pregnancy, I went to the hospital @ 5 weeks exactly and was diagnosed w an ectopic pregnancy and received the methotrexate injections. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow so if we make it past tomorrow then I will be more pregnant than I ever got last time, so I guess I will feel a little better about everything....is that crazy?
Me- Jackie 25
DH- Michael 26
DSD- London Amaya 1
DS- Devin Ellis 10/6/11 7lbs 15oz
Angel Baby- 7/19/10
BFP 1/25/11 @ 9DPO!!!
It's a BOY!!!!!! EDD 10/6/11
ImageImage
JaxJax
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby zohbeeeee » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

No. Not at all. I had a D&C at 8 weeks. With this pregnancy I was so nervous the day I turned 8 weeks. It felt like such a relief once I passed that point. I am 19 weeks now and keep worrying that I am going to lose my baby. It has gotten ALOT better since the first trimester, but I know that I will worry until birth. Once you experience a miscarriage you future pregnancies are different.
zohbeeeee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sugarpalmer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm

I lost my last pregnancy just after 8 wks. I feel like I am going to be a wreck around that time. I am already dreading it.
sugarpalmer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm

I totally understand the more pregnant feeling.. we've been pregnant several times but never far enough to see the HB, as soon as I saw the HB (which I was totally prepared for it not to be there) I started crying, so did DH. We've told our moms and one close friend so far and all of them we've let them know that we've never made it this far, we're more pregnant then ever.

Congrats to you!
HappyGoLucky
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss