Weird feelings...

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Weird feelings...

Postby Shannon88 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:42 pm

This is my 7th pregnancy, yet I have only one living child. I lost my daughter, #2, at birth. She was stillborn at 40 weeks and 3 days due to a military hospital negligence of the doctor. Since then I have had 4 early MC, and now I have passed those points, but I know that no one is ever really "safe." The weird thing is I don't even feel pregnant. I haven't had any morning sickness and I feel normal. I'm definetely more cautious with everything. Has anyone else ever felt this way? With each pregnancy, I had terrible morning sickness and could feel each change within my body. Somehow, I just knew things were changing, but this time, I don't feel any of that. I have had 3 ultrasounds and everything is going really well. I just don't get it.
** Shannon **

Proud Submariner Wife to Eric 05/28/2005

Proud Mommy to Jeremy Ryan ~ born safely 08/03/2007 and Savannah Grace ~ born into Heaven 05/18/2009 & 4 MC Angels

http://www.savannahgracerenfro.blogspot.com/

Shannon88

Postby kb0420 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Congrats on the new pregnancy. I ope by now, you've been able to confirm that all is well. Remember, every pregnancy is different. Although I've been sick with mine, w/ my DD I was sick the entire 9 months. With this pregnancy, just the first 20 weeks. I'm still having totally different symptoms the entire time. GL and praying you get to bring home baby.
Karyn
DD - 9/4/08 :babyg:
Twin Daughters Born Still 5/21/10@27weeks RIP :angel: :angel:
DS - 7/14/11 :babyb:

kb0420
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Pregnant After a Loss