MC 2 years ago, bfp yesterday

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

MC 2 years ago, bfp yesterday

Postby mrssara » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 pm

We tried for a little over a year for this bfp. The first time was ntnp.

We are both so excited yet sooo nervous. I go in tomorrow to see the doc to do a test . They are going to schedule an early ultrasound for sometime soon , I assume 5-6 weeks.

I get so scared at every twinge, etc. I'm not cramping, but I still worry. I am having some white/clear/ lotiony discharge, which sends me running to the bathroom every 3 seconds :(
mrssara
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaDoula » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months with a healthy baby at the end :)
MamaDoula
Angel
Angel

Postby mrssara » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 am

I went in for a pg test yesterday and scheduled an ultrasound for oct. 17th, that's 6weeks 6 days by my calculations.

I told them I just really want to hear a heartbeat, I'm not worried about getting a "good " picture yet, just really want to hear that heartbeat! SO, FX.

My back is achey this morning, kind of worries me...I am so scared after every single ache,twinge..etc. :( Now I don't know if I should just wait until the 10 weeks they suggested in order to get a good picture of the baby.. just to kind of wait . I want to go in as soon as I can hear a heartbeat, but then I worry again. I try NOT to stress, it just doesn't feel like relaxing is working lol. I am relaxed when I sleep..that's about it.
mrssara
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:30 am

Easier said then done but try to relax.
I got my bfp after almost 4 years trying and 4 early mc, it was so hard to relax and have faith. I guess I was about 15 weeks along and feeling movement before I could even believe it was real.
I'm sure you'll see that beautiful ticker flicker and have a wonderful pregnancy, just try to be good to yourself by thinking positive and not worrying all the time :)
HappyGoLucky
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrssara » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Happygolucky- thanks, i'm trying to just relax. It feels like it's gonna take forever to get through the first few weeks lol let alone the first trimester. fingers crossed and lots of prayers being said. Thanks for the support :)
mrssara
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaDoula » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Just commented on your post in the First Tri section.

That is exciting about your u/s! By that time you should be able to see a nice HB! :)
MamaDoula
Angel
Angel

Postby mrssara » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:36 am

Yup, we are just waiting until then. I've been moody for the past few days. It's a mix of hormones and worry. I think it's more the worry and knowing there's nothing I can do . DH and I talked about it yesterday finally. I was super upset and moody and he asked what the deal was lol. So, I told him what was on my mind. I've just not wanted to stress him out about it too. I've just been praying about it and hoping and praying things are ok. Of course, I bought 2 pg tests yesterday..dunno why , I guess it made me feel better. Both were positive right off the bat. Took the second this morning and the test was almost totally dark before the control even got half way finished showing up . So, fingers crossed.. I can't WAIT til the 17th! 15 more days . I'm very scared but really excited. Still having cramps but trying not to worry. I'd normally still be on af right now , so maybe that's why? It's not as bad as af cramps can get, definatley not worse.
mrssara
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HappyGoLucky » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:30 am

If your dh is anything like mine he will never really get it. I've got a good dh, loving and compassionate but he never understood why I wouldn't eat hot dogs, cold cuts, steak that wasn't almost burnt etc through my pregnancy.
I had this crazy OCD that everything I might do or eat could hurt my baby or cause mc.
Having a hard ttc journey makes it harder to relax and enjoy pregnancy, I'm sure, but whoohoo girl you're pregnant!!!

Btw I had crazy af cramps (exactly like af) all the way to about 14 weeks, around 8 weeks they were so bad I was sure it was all over (i just stayed depressed because of the cramps) but it wasn't and she's here and perfect! So if that sets in for you don't worry unless they're worse then af or of course if you have bleeding.

Oh and somewhere around 5/6 weeks my bfp actually got lighter sparking a total freak out. This can be normal too because your hcg is so high it kinda messes with the test ;)
HappyGoLucky
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrssara » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Happygolucky- Thanks for the comments. It helps so much reading what others have to say who have been in similar situations. I feel like this is my first pregnancy with some of the symptoms lol. I didn't cramp, had no ms or really many aversions with ds. But, this one..woooah there lol. Cramps on and off, really nauseated...ugh just a lot.

DH just has to be explained to lol I have to tell him what's going on so he doesn't think he's the reason I'm not "in the mood". It's not him..duh, it's the symptoms . But, with food..omg..he is sooo silly " sooo....since your pregnant, you pick what to eat" OK I am NOT doing that for the next 9 months lol. Two days after we found out " so, shouldn't you drink like...milk and water?" AAHH yes, but I am going to have other things too, it's OK, it will not hurt the baby or me to have some caffeine free soda, or even a tiny amount of caffeine once in a while lol. He knows a tiny bit of caffeine is ok, although I have pretty much cut it out. But , goodness...I bought him the book " what to expect when your wife is expanding" before we had the mc. So, I need to go dig that out of storage..and I am thinking about buying a more serious , informative one too for him lol. He's DS's step dad, although more like the dad, but he wasn't there for the pregnancy- age 2 so he's new to all that lol.

Oh, I have totally given up on taking tests lol I am to paranoid to go take one !
The lunch meat- we eat sandwiches quite a bit, but I open face toast them in the oven until the meat is steaming hot, then close them and toast both sides of the bread . I pretty much cook that meat again! I won't eat it cold either. He's just like "ok...." lol But I think he is super worried to , so he's almost as bad as me :roll: . He's just totally off when it comes to the symptoms.
Me: 27 DH: 27 TTC 16 cycles -BFP sept 26,2011 NTNP on and off MC July 2009 Central time zone Image
mrssara
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss