Getting pregnant after an early loss? Determining ovulation

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Getting pregnant after an early loss? Determining ovulation

Postby neci75 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 am

Hi ladies.
I just had my first early loss. I was about 5 weeks. I just wanted to know how soon after did most women ovulate? Do I treat the early loss as my period and I'm usually a day 14 ovulat-or. Or did many ladies find their cycle to be different following a loss? You're stories are so inspitrational and give me hope!! :D
neci75
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby HawkeyeGirl18 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. My cycles were always crazy and seemed to be even more messed up after a loss. You do count the first day of bleeding as CD1. Some women will ovulate on CD14, although many will find that they ovulate a bit later. It kind of depends on how quickly your hCG returns to zero. The "TTC after a loss" forum on the TTC Boards might get more responses for you.
Me: 28 DH: 30
My blog: http://ttcwithpcosrpl.blogspot.com
8w3d :angel: 5w0d :angel: 4w3d :angel:
19w4d :angel: :angel: :angel: Triplets lost to IC 1/7/11: Cadyn (with us for for 20 minutes), Adalyn & Mikayla (born sleeping)

:hb: Our little miracle Mason arrived on February 22, 2012! :hb:

Expecting TWINS June 2014 after just one round of treatments! :shock:

HawkeyeGirl18
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby neci75 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Thank you! I will repost over there :) I'm new to the whole forum thing but it's extermely helpful!! Thank you for your reply :)
neci75
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Pregnant After a Loss