Light bleeding/ spotting then BFP 6 days later?!?!

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Light bleeding/ spotting then BFP 6 days later?!?!

Postby analley » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:43 pm

I am a mother of one and m/c in May. 10 DPO I started spotting and very light bleeding. It was bright red and pink and lasted off and on for about 4-5 days. I assumed that this was my period, but since I never actually needed a tampon or pad (just a liner) I became suspicious. I took a pregnancy test 15 dpo on 12/6 the day after my period was due and there it was, two bright pink lines!! I was completely shocked, but also confused about whether or not I'm actually pregnant. The bleeding lasted awfully long to have been implantation bleeding, but never heavy enough to be AF? I have an apt a week from monday for an ultrasound confirmation, I just don't want to get my hopes up. It has been three days since the bleeding stopped and there has been no reason for me to suspect it will return? Please Help!
analley

Postby punkykittysexpecting » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 pm

id call your doctor and schedule an appointment. cuz your pregnant!!! sounds like implantation bleeding to me. everyone is different. and every pregnancy is different. at least go into your doc office and get a blood test taken. :)
kristen (25) single momma to:
DD: Lillianna Jean (1.19.2011) // DS: Lucas Alan (1.2.2012)
CDing momma!! :)
punkykittysexpecting
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss