right after early MISCARRIAGE? HELP Plz! ovulation??

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

right after early MISCARRIAGE? HELP Plz! ovulation??

Postby sweeticecreambar » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:43 am

Hello i had a miscarriage almost two weeks ago the same day i found out i was pregnant. I was only 4 or 5 days late for my period.

I started bleeding literally hours after i took the pregnancy test. The next day i went to the E.R and they confirmed the pregnancy. they did pelvic exam and my cervix was closed. they did ultrasound (vaginal and abdominal) and they found nothing! and my bloodwork hcg level came back at a 48. so they diagnosed me with a threatened miscarriage and told me to follow up with my doctor to have blood levels redrawn.

So two days later i went to my doctors office to have the levels redrawn and it came back to a 13. The day after was practically zero. Plus i took pregnancy test that day n they were negative!! That was a Friday. My doctor told me to expect my period monday since my levels were at zero. The bleeding stopped the same day (friday) My husband and I have been having sex almost every night since the bleeding stopped without protection. I noticed i had EWCM days after the bleeding stopped; CD 9?

I know online it says your period could take up to 4-6 weeks to come after miscarriage depending on how far along you were. (i was barely 4 weeks) SO MY QUESTION is..Is it even possible to ovulate that early after early miscarriage? And when do i begin the countdown?? Do i just use my first day of miscarriage bleeding as Cycle day 1?

Heres a little background: I have 3 kids. my first child (girl) just turned two years old in May. Then i have a set of FRATERNAL (boy and girl) TWINS who just turned a year old in march. So i guess you cold say i have a history of ovulating twice a month? or in better words a history of dropping more than one egg. =)
sweeticecreambar

Postby Jaggers » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:28 am

You *can* ovulate up to 7 days after your m/c, or awhile longer. I was 7w6 days when I m/c and I didn't ovulate until cd28. They say to count 1st day of bleeding as cd1. I would recommend using OPK or temping if you want to know when you O since it's different for everyone. I can't tell you when my AF returned as hopefully she wont return until a bit after I have this baby that's due in Feb.
Good luck and I hope that helped!
DD1 9/2006
M/C @ 7 weeks
DS1 2/2013
EDD 9/12/2015

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Jaggers
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jeweledpoet » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 pm

I had a m/c last month too. So sorry. :( I bled for 7 days and then started "trying" again right away. I o'd on cd 16 and dtd a few days before. I got the bfp 8 days later. So less than a month after my m/c I am already pg again and am now 5 weeks. It can happen! Good luck!
Kristina 28 Brandon 29<div>My little Alex was born March 23, 2010
BFP! Our rainbow baby is due Feb. 23, 2013

ImageImage
jeweledpoet
Angel
Angel

Return to Pregnant After a Loss