Leap of Faith!

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Leap of Faith!

Postby niclet » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 am

So I have thrown in th towel and am just leaping off of the cliff of faith! I had an US appt. next Wed. That would have been 6 weeks 0 days for me...I moved it to 2 weeks from next week. I figured, well, the chances of seeing anything on exactly 6 weeks 0 days is 50/50...my luck we wont see a heartbeat and I will freak so it is better for me to wait until we know for sure we can see something. I had an US yesterday and we saw a sac in the uterus.....So....here is to taking a giant leap of faith. This is not like me...but God, it is all in your hands now! I do not know whay I ever thought I could worry enough to control any of it! :doh:
My DD at 11 weeks 3 Days. I love this US pic!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
niclet
Angel
Angel

Re: Leap of Faith!

Postby littlemunskin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi there

I do know what you are feeling. I am in the same boat, I previously had a miscarriage (blight ovum) and I am so terrified that i am having another. I went for an ultrasound at 6 weeks and 2 days. All we saw was the sac and nothing else. I have another ultrasound Friday and we will know then. I am expecting the worse and hoping for the best.

Good luck and keep me posted on how you are doing

Julie
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20595e

M/C 11 Jan 10 at 10 weeks and 4 days ''We love you little one;
Son James Tiberius William born December 8, 2010
Me 42
husband 32
TTC for #2 Preggers 25/11/2011 ** a gestational sac but no baby **
TTC #2 Preggers 28-09-12 ***** strong heartbeat at 7 weeks and 4 days

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
littlemunskin

Return to Pregnant After a Loss