Pregnancy after CDH loss

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Pregnancy after CDH loss

Postby darkchocolate » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Hey ladies, I just found out I am pregnant today! I haven't gone to the doctors yet. I plan on going tomorrow.

8 years ago I had a baby boy who was born with CDH and it has been a long journey of healing.

I have the most amazing man & he is sooo happy we are having a baby. He's so supportive.

I'm so excited and happy to finally be over here on the pg boards and not on the ttc boards!! But I'm also really nervous, excited, scared, hopeful, happy, etc...

I figured I'd spend a lot of time over here getting to know ya'll because I know you can all relate to my pain.

It just feels so unreal so far. I know it will probably set in when I get to the doctors, but I am like OMG is this real? What if... etc etc.

God has really blessed us. I have a lot of faith. I know everything is going to be okay. Would love to hear from ya'll.

Love,
Rene
BFP on 11/7/12
My age: 34 & DH 24
We are both college students.
We have an SEO biz we do together.
JuicePlus+ Distributer (great 4 prenatal)
DS Gregory 8/3/04 - 2/13/05
DD Isabella Rose born July 5th, 2013!!

darkchocolate

Re: Pregnancy after CDH loss

Postby MommaOreo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 am

did not want to read and run. Praying your pregnancy goes well. I am sorry for your loss and I am sure this one will bring you great happiness since his/her big brother will be watching of them.
Me- Sam 26 Dh- Caleb 24 DD1- 5 yrs, :angel: 7/9/12, DD2- 2 yrs, DD3- 9 months, Baby#4- Jan 2016
It's a BOY! Baby Levi is due Jan 31, 2016!
MommaOreo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Pregnancy after CDH loss

Postby darkchocolate » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

MommaOreo wrote:did not want to read and run. Praying your pregnancy goes well. I am sorry for your loss and I am sure this one will bring you great happiness since his/her big brother will be watching of them.

Thanks so much for responding. It means a lot to know people are here reading & thinking positive thoughts. I am also hoping for a VBAC. Many blessings for you!!
BFP on 11/7/12
My age: 34 & DH 24
We are both college students.
We have an SEO biz we do together.
JuicePlus+ Distributer (great 4 prenatal)
DS Gregory 8/3/04 - 2/13/05
DD Isabella Rose born July 5th, 2013!!

darkchocolate

Return to Pregnant After a Loss