Pregnancy after ectopic

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Pregnancy after ectopic

Postby SPARTANGIRL » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 am

Hi I am not sure this is the right place to post, but I am trying to find some answers. I had an ectopic pregnancy on March 4. I had an emergency surgery and the pregnancy was removed. My quants that day were in the 4,000. The doc did a d and c as well to make sure she got everything. I had some bleeding for close to a week and then spotting and nothing.
I had to have my quant retested on 3/19 to check the levels to make sure they were going down or gone. They were 57 on 3/19, so I was told to come back in a week to make sure they were going down, or gone. So on 3/26, I went in and my levels came back at 66. She now wants me to come back on 3/28 for a repeat blood draw. Is it possible she missed something? I am a little scared that the number went up. I was expecting the number to be back down to normal. Does anyone have any insight as to what is happening?? And why my numbers are starting to climb after a complete d and c and surgery to remove the pgncy from the tube?? :( ugh, frustrated.
SPARTANGIRL
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Pregnancy after ectopic

Postby Rosie-o » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 pm

SO sorry for your loss :(

I have no idea why your numbers are climbing, sorry. I just didn't want to read and run. You might get more answers on the preg boards in "miscarriage support" thread? Hope everything is ok.
Me: 31
DH: 30
DD1: 2nd Feb 2010
:angel2: Sept 2011 @ 9 weeks
DD2: stillborn March 2012
DS: 31st Aug 2013
Rosie-o
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Pregnant After a Loss