losing my mind

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

losing my mind

Postby incubator » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:51 pm

It's been less than a week since I found out one of our twins passed at our seven week sono. The other baby looked great but tonight I had a small gush of blood. It's stopped now. I'm just so scared. I'm worried I don't have enough symptoms every other minute of the day. Worse what would have been my son's 7th birthday is a few months away. I can't believe it's been that long. I just can't go through another loss. We want this baby so badly. I've been ttc for almost 8 years now. We are out of money and I'm out of strength. I don't want my sweet hubby to worry any more than he already is but need to share my fears. I'm so worried. Anyone got a magic 8 ball that works???
-Amanda
Dh & I 29
Ttc 7 1/2 years! Numerous treatments (except ivf)
2 m/c, 2 cp, and lost my sweet little boy at 31 weeks Dec. 2006
Going to the Czeck Republic for our adopted embryos!
FET Sept. 17th!
9/21/13 BFP!!!! 4dp6dtImage
incubator

Re: losing my mind

Postby SusanT » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi Amanda. How are you doing? I can't imagine what you have gone through. I'm sorry for the loss of your son and most recently one of your twins. I can understand the feeling of wanting this take home so badly. We were ttc for 2.5 years and finally at age 36, we are pregnant after many fertility treatments. Praying that everything is going well for you!
Susan (36) Matt (37)

Expecting our first after TTC for 2.5 years!

9/16 - FET - transferred a 5 day 3AA embryo
9/20 - BFP on my birthday!

SusanT
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Pregnant After a Loss