any help???

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

any help???

Postby mrsRhine08 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:38 pm

hi ladies, it's been awhile since I've been on here but I was wanting to know your positive stories on conceiving again after loss no matter how far along you were.. I was suppose to be 10 weeks and lost our precious dream at 8w3d please help me I need some encouragement to help me through... I had a d/c 9-26-13 and exactly 4 wks later 10-26-13 had first af it lasted 7 days then stopped.. can you ladies tell about your cycles and your success stories and what kept your sanity till you got your next BFP! I'm trying to ntnp mode hoping it'll happen quicker! thanks ladies hope to hear some special encouragement!
mrsRhine08

Re: any help???

Postby jazlynn4/28 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Hi and sorry for your loss.
I lost my baby at 18w april 28. Had a dnc for the placenta. Bled about 5 days. 30 days from mc i had my first period. Lasted 6-7days.. concieved again in aug and am currently 15w3d.
Good luck
Alissa-33
Dh-40

Mc 18 weeks 4/28/13

Due date 4/28/14

My rainbow baby is due on my Angel babies birthday!

jazlynn4/28
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: any help???

Postby Kodak2057 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:01 am

Mine may or may not be a success story, too soon to tell but I had spotting just after 7 weeks, had an us and confirmed non viable fetus had stopped growing at 6 weeks. The us was nothing, just a sac with nothing in it and no yolk :( I had d&c at ten weeks then my husband continued to work away and our schedules never synced. I was devastated when my due date came and went and I wasn't pregnant again but actually I did conceive around that time (due date was nov 12 last period was the 5th) and I am now 7 weeks. I was really nervous when I had a bit if brown spotting after sex last week so went for us on Monday. It was amazing! Teeny tiny little bean, yolk sac and good heartbeat! So I'm hoping to add myself to the majority of women who have a mc then go on to have a healthy pregnancy right after even if it took a few months :)
Kodak2057
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss