Big ball of stress

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Big ball of stress

Postby Kodak2057 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 pm

I'm back after about 6 months since my mc. I am so nervous, I feel like I'm just waiting for it to end :S I want to just be happy and relax. It doesn't help that my gp sees no reason to do an early ultrasound so there's no way for me to know if things are progressing ok. I have terrible nausea and exhaustion plus bbs are sore. I'm also cramping which seems to have gotten better this week, I'm 6 weeks today so still well in the red. Someone please just speak comfort to me! Lol
Kodak2057
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Big ball of stress

Postby Kryssy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:05 pm

It is perfectly normal to be a ball of stress after a loss. I had 3 miscarriages in a row right before I got pregnant with my son. When I peed on the stick for him I remember crying, not tears of joy but tears of despair as I was thinking I was going to lose that pregnancy too!
Try to stay positive, as hard as it is just try to not think about what can happen.
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Kodak2057 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Easier said than done lol but at this point at least I know the odds are in my favour since only about 4% of women will suffer two mc in a row. Thanks for the encouragement and especially the understanding :)
Kodak2057
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby readyformymiracle » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:09 pm

I know the feeling all too well. I'm currently on my 4th pregnancy, and I have 3 angels in heaven. Like Kryssy, I didn't even get excited for my BFP. I was instantly scared and immediately expected another loss. Instead, I'll be 12 weeks on Friday. I'm still a little nervous - especially since I also don't feel pregnant AT ALL, but we have seen the heartbeat 4 times, and heard it 3 times. We have never made it this far, so I'm remaining confident that this baby is coming home with us in July. I can't tell you that you can just "be happy and relax" because I know it's not that easy and it's not something I've been able to completely do. It may sound a little harsh - but it helped me to know that regardless, there is nothing you can do to stop a loss if it's going to happen; so try to enjoy every minute of being pregnant (nausea and all). Sadly, I was forced to have three losses before my insurance would cover any testing, but now I know what cocktail of meds I need to keep my baby. I wish you the absolute best of luck and hope that this is your Rainbow!!
Me: 29 dx PCOS, clotting issue (ovarian drilling and HSG complete)
DB: 30 - perfect!
BFP #1-3, all early 1st tri losses RIP Angel Babies
BFP#4 thanks to femara and trigger - sticking thanks to heparin/aspirin!!!
1/20/14 - Team Pink!!!!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
readyformymiracle

Postby LK1123 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 pm

I can't necessarily speak comfort to you, but I can join you in the wait! It seems like everything about having children is a waiting game. Perhaps its to teach us the patience we will need for the little ones :) I just got a bfp (still faint though) and will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I'm very nervous as this is my 4th pregnancy (3rd confirmed, 1 chemical I believe) and I do not have any children. We just lost our first together in July and this was our first month ttc again. I am blessed for this little miracle and am praying non-stop that we will bring this baby home to raise! I will be praying for you as well!
Me, Lindsay, 32 / DH, 34
Married 11.23.12
Me - Dx PCOS 2006(?) (on Femara); hypothyroidism 2013 (Synthroid 25mcg)
:angel: 07/02/13
:angel: 12/2013
Still praying for our first baby

"Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her!" Luke 1:45
LK1123
Friend

Postby Kodak2057 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:32 pm

I had an ultrasound today and haven't seen dr yet but saw heartbeat and yolk sac and baby was measuring one day off from where I calculated :) so relieved! I know we're not out of the woods but it is a really good step!
Kodak2057
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jazlynn4/28 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Im a nervous wreak too. I am 22w but my last loss was in the 2nd trimester. Ive had braxton hicks alot and already lost my mucas plug once and just plain scared of going in labor to soon again and losing my baby.
Fx for all of us.
Alissa-33
Dh-40

Mc 18 weeks 4/28/13

Due date 4/28/14

My rainbow baby is due on my Angel babies birthday!

jazlynn4/28
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby LK1123 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Kodak - I'm so excited for you!! :) Praying all will be well this time.

Jazlynn - Praying extra hard for you right now as well. Try not to stress to much right now and take care of yourself and that beautiful baby.

AFM, you can see that I just went through another early loss. This made #4 for me and 2 for us together. Not losing hope though and still praying daily for our baby :) Hope you all have a wonderful new year!
Me, Lindsay, 32 / DH, 34
Married 11.23.12

"Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her!" Luke 1:45
LK1123
Friend

Postby Kodak2057 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Sorry for your loss LK :( that's so hard but keep up the positive attitude it will happen! And it will be wonderful :) good luck!
Kodak2057
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jazlynn4/28 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Sorry for your loss lk. .. i hope the new year brings you a rainbow baby and a sticky bean
Alissa-33
Dh-40

Mc 18 weeks 4/28/13

Due date 4/28/14

My rainbow baby is due on my Angel babies birthday!

jazlynn4/28
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby LK1123 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks ladies. We prayed about it an have decided to take a break. I'm back on birth control so that I stay "regular" for when we are ready to try again and then we will go back to fertility meds. Will be on break until at least April when I go for my pap but I'm thinking about extending 2 extra months for a full 6 months. I never want anything to come between my husban and I or our faith and I don't think I have another miscarriage in me emotionally before I get angry with God which I never want to do. So taking a break is for our sanity and our faith :) I know this will make us stronger in the end but needed the mental peace. Hope you're doing well!
Me, Lindsay, 32 / DH, 34
Married 11.23.12

LK1123
Friend

Postby orionslight » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:11 pm

I have had 5 losses. I had 3 in a row....after i delivered my 9th baby. No warning, just mc after mc. So my doc gave me prgesterone, and i had a sucessful pg next time. Then i lost a baby with no warning or reason found at 15 weeks. It was my 2nd 2nd tri loss, but also my latest. My first late loss was due to surgical complications.

When i got preggo for the next baby, was i ever a wreck! Didnt help that he hardly moved. I did alot of soul searching, and i felt angry, but not really at God. Just upset it had happened. I found out by myself, couldnt find a hb on my doppler, and id heard it every day since 8 weeks. I knew it was bad :( went to the hospital with molly, my daughter, since hubby was at work. My heart sank when i saw their faces as they did the ultrasound, sadly, this being my 2nd late loss i was familiar with the look.

But i collected my memories, like i did with m other late loss, and tried to move on. They were both boys ( the others were too early to tell) and i got them matching teddy bear urns. My boys are together :) it helps me to have them here and together.

I guess what im saying is, that while i never thought id find myself with so many angels, i was lef to deal with the unexpected aftermath. Dont give up guys, i know the heartache, but in the end, you will get there, and it will be worth every tear shed and every heartache. I know my story is a little different, since i had already had kids, but it asnt easier kwim?

I wish you all the best :) an ill pray for you!
Baby Ireland born 4-18-14 healthy and happy :)

Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl
Loss June 2016@ 13+5,boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alesha#37 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 pm

I'm the same as you, had a 12 w loss in Sep, had 2 D&C's had a CP in Dec now I'm preg again forund out Jan 21st so I'm 4w3d today, confirmed at doctors, the only difference is I made a plan with my doctor as he know's I'll worry, I am having a scan at 7w then 10w then 12w and weekly blood draws.

In Australia we have a dating scan at 6 weeks but I've decided to wait until 7w as I don't want to get there and there to be no heartbeat and that happened last time I thought I was 6w & I was only 5w6d so there was only the sac and yolk sac, we then saw the heartbeat twice after that until my 12w loss.

So I am totally with you, I have to wait until Feb14 until my 7w scan and there's nothing we can do except wait ah, it sux.

Baby dust and lot's of prayers, good luck hun x
Alesha#37

Postby Kodak2057 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 am

It's been awhile since I updated, everything is still going well. I was stressed for the whole first tri and now at almost 15 weeks I'm not exactly calm lol but I have had another us and saw baby moving around plus my gp is seeing me weekly and getting hb on his Doppler so I'm feeling good. I hope everyone else's miracles are working out :)
Kodak2057
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby browe » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am

I read through this forum and I'm so glad that I can hear success stories!! I have had 2 miscarriages and am so stressed all the time! I try as hard as I can to relax, but it is difficult! I afraid to get excited about this pregnancy becasue I keep feeling like something bad is going to happen. I am 13 weeks 3 days, but havent heard a heartbeat since 11 weeks. I feel like I am going to go crazy! 4 weeks is way to long to wait for the next doppler! I am having the maternal 21 test done to test for trisomy disorders (lost one of my pregnancies to Trisomy 16) next Tuesday. Just want to get to a point where I can enjoy this or at least feel like its actually going to happen this time! So happy to hear that at least some of the stress subsides as you get farther along. Hoping for happy and healthy pregnancies for everyone:)
browe
Friend

Next

Return to Pregnant After a Loss