BFP after 3mth loss & Chemical

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

BFP after 3mth loss & Chemical

Postby Alesha#37 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi Ladies;
First BFP this time was @10DPO with clearblue plus & digital & 11DPO with FR

Just wanted to share some experience & wisdom with you from an old Mumma duck.
I'm 37 been TTC #2 for 11 mths.

I've had a 3mth loss in Sep with 2 emergency D&C surgeries, they didn't get it all the first time(what a nightmare)
With my 3mth loss there was no warning no bleeding just went for my scan and the heart had stopped 2 days prior they said.

After the D&C's I was told to wait until I had two cycles back before trying again. I did and I'm pregnant 1st cycle after D&C. It is so true what they say that after a D&C you are all cleaned out and ready to go. I would never opted for a natural M/C if I had the choice, too painful and too much waiting around and the risk of product still left in you. But I guess it depends how far a long you are as to which option best suits you. Everyone is different. I was 11w4d

I have now missed AF yesterday and the tests are progression beautifully, Doctors test confirmed yesterday.

It is hard to get excited when we go through all this heart ache but everything I feel is in God's hands and he has a plan for all of us. Sorry we are church people. This is just my belief.

My best advise is to use OPK tests and make sure you have had sex 1-2 days before O those are the best days to conceive. I have a 28 days cycle and would always have sex with my hubby days 14-18 I would usually O anywhere from 15-18.

best of luck to all you beautiful ladies and don't loose hope, I am old chook and if I can get there so can you.
Lots of baby dust to everyone x
Attachments
PROGRESSION EARLY DAYS.jpg
BFP after Miscarrages
PROGRESSION EARLY DAYS.jpg (19.87 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
Alesha#37

Return to Pregnant After a Loss