Please help! Pregnant again and freaking out

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please help! Pregnant again and freaking out

Postby Kaylewis » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Hello ladies, I'm hoping some of you may be able to help me out! A little background information I had two early misscarraiges nine years ago in 2005 and early 2006 don't remember much about them as I was very young at the time. I then had a chemical pregnancy in 2008 had a positive digital test ad didn't test again but period came on shortly after. I got pregnant in fall 2009 and thankfully delivered a healthy baby. I had my mirena removed last fall and had another chemical pregnancy in November! I had a two or three dainty positive first responses that never got darker and my period came on two days earlier than expected.
Okay fast forward to this past Easter Sunday I was 9 dpo and not feeling any symptoms so figured I would take a first response with fmu, I was shocked to see a faint line within the time frame. Later on Sunday afternoon I took a cheap walmart first signal it was faintly positive but took the whole ten minutes to show. On Monday morning I took another first response and again it was slightly darker than the day before a and clearly positive with fmu. Monday night I broke out a clear blue digital around 10pm it came up pregnant within 3 minutes. This morning I didn't plan on testing but my temp drop from 97.84 to 97.64 still way above my 97.10 coverline but of course it freaked me out. I tested with morning urine with first response and it was still light but darker than Mondays. I also took another first signal this afternoon and it took almost the ten minutes to show positive.
I haven't even told my husband yet because I'm so scared of another chemical pregancy my AF isn't due till Friday and I'm scared to temp in the morning. I guess my questions are how did your chemical pregnancies happen, did your test get darker than lighter, did they never get dark at all. How early dod you test mine have been 9,10, and 11 dpo! Did you have symptoms? Just trying to ease my mind even though I know it's in gods hands whatever happens.
Kaylewis
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Please help! Pregnant again and freaking out

Postby Kaylewis » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Sorry for all those typos in my first post, I was on my cell. Here is a pic of my tests, top one is the digital from 10dpo at night. The next three are first responses 9,10 and 11 dpo in order, with first morning urine. The bottom two are first signal with the one on top being afternoon 9dpo and the bottom today 11 dpo afternoon. Do they look like they are progressing to slow or not at all! Thanks in advance.
Attachments
securedownload.jpg
securedownload.jpg (40.21 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
Kaylewis
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Skippers86 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Kay, if it is chemical, generally you will have no/minimal symptoms because your HCG will not get high enough. I had no symptoms with mine. Your tests definitely look like they're progressing. Your bottom dollar store cheapie looks quite dark. How are things going now?
TTC since April 2013, 2 miscarriages, expecting #1 January 4, 2015!!
It's a BOY!

Skippers86
Star Member
Star Member

Postby turtle11 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:20 am

Hey Kay,

I just wanted to say I thought those tests looked like they were progressing! My chart has definitely fluctuated with a big dip at 14 dpo. And I just got my 1st beta back at 1217 for 17 DPO. So as long as it stays above coverline!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4243cf/
Me 34, DH 43
TTC #1 since 11/2012
Chemical Pregnancies 11/2012, 5/2013, 9/2013, 2/2014

4/18/14 13 DPO BFP! EDD 12/30/14
4/22/14 17 DPO Beta #1 1217
4/24/14 19 DPO Beta #2 3092
5/2/14 - 5W4D - Yolk and Gestational Sac
5/14/14 - 7W2D - Heartbeat 148 bpm !!
Next Appointment 6/10

turtle11
Friend

Postby Kaylewis » Tue May 06, 2014 7:48 am

Thanks for replying, sorry it's taken me so long to get back on but it's been a crazy couple of weeks! Thankfully my pregnancy is not a chemical nor eptopic. I just made a new post today as now my doctor is concerned about miscarraige because my hcg has not doubled in 48 hours. It's been really stressful and I'm just hoping for a definate answer soon
Kaylewis
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Pregnant After a Loss