Spotting ...this happen to you?

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Spotting ...this happen to you?

Postby Ladycatz » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:57 am

Hi all, you can see in my signature that I've been through a lot over the last year. Got a very faint bfp yesterday. The plan was to take a break this cycle but that did not happen. I was pg last month as well with a CP coming directly off a MMC. Technically I have not had a period since march even though I bled through the MMC and CP.

I started spotting last week. I thought it was CD 1 coming early, but now I know it was probably IB which I've never had before. It has lightened and it's not everytime I wipe. It's not red, it's more brown beige. Maybe it's just old blood? As far as symptoms I am not cramping. Every pregnancy has been different for me so I'm not sure if symptoms will tell me much other than if I'm bleeding and / or cramping. With that being said, I only feel slightly pg.

I'm having my first blood draw today. I will also take another frer tmrw morning to see if line has darkened from yesterday.

Has anything similar as far as the spotting happen to anyone to go on to have a normal pregnancy? Any feedback is much appreciated.
Ana (me) - 37
DH - 42
DD - 2

Angel - chemical October 14
Angel - chemical August 14
Angel - chemical 7/3/14
Angel - natural mmc at 10 weeks 6/4/14, cause unknown
Boy Angel - natural MMC at 12.5 weeks 1/18/14 trisomy 21
Boy Angel - d&c, MMC at 13 weeks 7/31/13 trisomy 13
Ladycatz

Re: Spotting ...this happen to you?

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 am

Hi Ladycatz! I'm sorry for everything you've been through. I remember you from the March DDC. I just wanted to let you know that although I haven't suffered a loss, I've been spotting a lot the past three weeks and everything is still fine as far as I know. I got a rhogam shot and that has helped tremendously although I'm not sure why. If it's brown, it could be from implantation since you're so early.
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby Ladycatz » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Thank you shady for taking time to post. It's another chemical. Yesterday was so light of a line and today there was no line on frer. Blood test also negative at dr. They said they can put me on provera to jump start AF. I'm going to give my body a week. So want off this roller coaster.
Ana (me) - 37
DH - 42
DD - 2

Angel - chemical October 14
Angel - chemical August 14
Angel - chemical 7/3/14
Angel - natural mmc at 10 weeks 6/4/14, cause unknown
Boy Angel - natural MMC at 12.5 weeks 1/18/14 trisomy 21
Boy Angel - d&c, MMC at 13 weeks 7/31/13 trisomy 13
Ladycatz

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Damn, Ladycatz. I am so sorry you have to go through this again. You're in my thoughts. Maybe the Provera will help you and once your system recovers things will be better. So sorry. :hugs:
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Return to Pregnant After a Loss