Can't imagine bringing a baby home.....

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Can't imagine bringing a baby home.....

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:01 am

:) very true. Last week, I went to L&D because I had bloody show and continued to get bh all day and the next morning and was barely 35 weeks. They told me at that point they wouldn't stop labor, and baby would most likely do very well.

I'm feeling very uncomfortable now. My bh are less, but hurt sometimes. I'm very ready for her to come whenever she feels ready. How are you doing now?
Me: Jessica 26
Dh: 27
DD1: 8
DD2: 6
DD3: 7/21/15 :babyg:
:angel: 6 weeks 10/19/14

tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby s4mm13 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:47 am

Oh, you must have been so worried. I'm glad things settled down.

I'm just desperate to have this baby in my arms and know that they are ok.

I'm scared of things happening now such as cord accident etc. My feeling is that if they're out, that can't happen and I can do everything I can to keep them safe.
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months
Our beautiful son Oscar, born 24/2/14 at 32 weeks with Tetralogy of Fallot, oesophageal atresia and tracheo oesophageal fistula. Earned his wings aged 5 months and 1 day.

Oscar is going to be a big brother. BFP #2 29/11/14

Arlo William, our beautiful rainbow born safely 22nd July 2015

s4mm13

Postby tryingnumber3 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:51 am

Definitely. I had my older girls at 38 and 39 weeks, so losing a bloody plug at 35w0days wad a little frightening. Back when I had them, there weren't so many stories on the internet about bad things happening at the end of pregnancy. I was in a complete state of ignorance is bliss. Now I know too much and feel the same. I'd rather have baby here now and in my arms. I get worried when it's been a while since I felt her move and have to poke my belly and jump around. But then she makes up for it by kicking me super hard and feeling like she is going to jump put of my belly button!
Me: Jessica 26
Dh: 27
DD1: 8
DD2: 6
DD3: 7/21/15 :babyg:
:angel: 6 weeks 10/19/14

tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby s4mm13 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:17 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like that. I do exactly the same!
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months
Our beautiful son Oscar, born 24/2/14 at 32 weeks with Tetralogy of Fallot, oesophageal atresia and tracheo oesophageal fistula. Earned his wings aged 5 months and 1 day.

s4mm13

Postby Hope4two » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:33 pm

I just wanted to write and say I just found this post as I am having a moment or doubt with myself today. Im only 5 weeks but just have such anxiety that it won't work out or I'm basically in denial of my pregnancy because I'm
So scared it won't work out. I have had 2 perfect children but also two pretty devastating late 1st trimester miscarriages. I know what it feels like
to be scared out of your mind! You almost want to fall asleep and wake up for it all to be over and you have a perfect baby in your arms. Hang in there and prayers to you. I find that journaling helps get me through the tough days and just trying to know not much is in my control. You are so very
close to your rainbow!!!
DS: 7
DD: 3
Baby boy born 2-17-16 @ 38 weeks! :)
2 losses
Hope4two
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby s4mm13 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:07 am

Hope I'm so sorry you have also endured loss. It's the hardest thing. Pregnancy after loss is tough, much more so than I ever imagined.

Thank you for supporting me here.

Together we can be strong and help each other through those bad days.
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months

s4mm13

Postby dmdank » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:16 pm

S4mm, I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine. My heart aches for you for what you've had to endure. You will hold sweet Oscar again in your arms one day!!! xx
I am so happy to see that you're 37+weeks! Very exciting. God bless you and your family. You'll be bringing your LO home in no time.

I'm sorry to all the other ladies who have endured losses. I was never able to relate until recently. My son is just over 5 mths old and I conceived when he was 3 months. We just lost the baby at 8 weeks 5 days on 7/3. I was skeptical about coming back to the pg boards. Something felt off :( even though I had seen a healthy looking baby 3 days earlier with a healthy hb of 156.

I am not pg now but couldn't read and not respond. Hoping to be back on this side again soon.

Best wishes to all in your pregnancies!
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby s4mm13 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Danielle, thank you so much for your kind words and I'm so incredibly sorry that you have suffered loss so recently.

Loss at any time or stage is a difficult cross to bare and I hope that one day, when the time is right for you, you will be pregnant again with a beautiful take home baby.

Sam xx
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months

s4mm13

Previous

Return to Pregnant After a Loss