To Oscar

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

To Oscar

Postby s4mm13 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:43 am

It's coming to that time now where we had to say goodbye for the last time. Baby boy, I love and miss you so incredibly much.

You know mummy has been talking to you about being a big brother and you know that it doesn't mean that we don't love and miss you anymore but it's hard to be excited about meeting this little baby when our hearts still hurt so much from losing you.

Oski, my beautiful boy, you will always be my son and I will always carry you in my heart. Nothing will ever change that.

Please forgive me for not being able to stop you from leaving, but always know that I did my best and everything I could for you.

I love you with every ounce of my being and I look forward to the day when my time here is done and I can come and be with you forever.

Mummy xxxxx
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months
Our beautiful son Oscar, born 24/2/14 at 32 weeks with Tetralogy of Fallot, oesophageal atresia and tracheo oesophageal fistula. Earned his wings aged 5 months and 1 day.

Oscar is going to be a big brother. BFP #2 29/11/14

Arlo William, our beautiful rainbow born safely 22nd July 2015

s4mm13

Re: To Oscar

Postby s4mm13 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:29 am

Hey bubba,

Today is the day we Christened you. It wasn't how we ever imagined it to be, but it was just right.

Do you remember how you were a pickle just as we were about to start? Your blood pressure went a little squiffy, but you soon settled to the idea of a christening. :)

Your day was about celebrating you. Celebrating everything you had been through in your short time and looking forward to everything that you were still going to achieve.

It was so peaceful and beautiful, just like you.

We miss you so much Oski. It pains our hearts every single day to wake up without you here with us, but we know that there will come another day when we will fall asleep and then wake holding you in our arms once more.

We love you bubba, with all of our hearts.

XxxxX

Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months
Our beautiful son Oscar, born 24/2/14 at 32 weeks with Tetralogy of Fallot, oesophageal atresia and tracheo oesophageal fistula. Earned his wings aged 5 months and 1 day.

s4mm13

Re: To Oscar

Postby s4mm13 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:13 am

Well today was the day you went on your biggest adventure! I only wish it wasn't your last.

Do you remember the trip all the way to Newcastle? They took you in a special ambulance and then you went in a plane. Mummy and daddy were really sad that they couldn't go in the plane with you because there wasn't enough room what with your ECMO machine and all,but monkey stayed with you every single moment.

We were so proud of you then Oski, and we are still just as proud of you today. Our amazing, strong and brave little boy who gave us so much hope, strengthand love.

We will hold you in our hearts forever. Xxxx
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months

s4mm13

Return to Pregnant After a Loss