Loss of symtoms and possible spotting

A special place to talk about your pregnancy after a loss.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Loss of symtoms and possible spotting

Postby DebD » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:37 am

Hi. I have had 2 m/c and I have been so worried every since I got a BFP. For the past week I feel like my symptoms have been slowly dwindling and I do not even feel pregnant at this point. My nips are the only thing that is still sore....by bbs were extremely sore all over, I had nausea on and off but now it's gone, I'm not as tired as I was, all of the pulling and stretching pains have gone away and now today I think I saw spotting. It was really like, kind of tannish cm and only a small amount but I am so worried. I have an u/s scheduled for Tuesday but it is killing me to wait until then.
Debbie - 32
Neel - 35
Ethan diagnosed with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) type III or IV by DNA
ImageImage
DebD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Renee » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 pm

((( hugs ))) I know how hard it is to try and not worry. But you need to try and not worry. You are not cramping, bleeding or really spotting. Remember CM can be a variation of colors right now. Mine was yellow then tan then white for a while.

Try to rest and not worry. I should follow my own advice. ;)
Renee
Renee wife to Douglas since 8-2-96
Mom to Zachary 11/4/97, Sydney 5/5/00 and Riley girl 10/15/06
mc on 12-19-07 at 13 weeks
mc on 5-20-08 at 8 weeks 3 days

Renee
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby DebD » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:19 am

Thanks. I keep having these freak out moments....or I should say days not moments. I will feel fine one day (which freaks me out) and then a day or so later some of the symptoms come rushing back. I love it when I'm having lots of symptoms. For example, yesterday I was wreck after I thought I saw spotting (btw I don't even think it was spotting at this point since I only saw a little tannish cm one time). Then last night many of the symptoms came back full force. My bbs were hurting, I felt queasy, I had all kinds of pulling pains and cramps....and I got really sleepy again and had to take a nap.

I have an u/s scheduled for Tue morning. I'm hopeful that if I see a heartbeat at that point I will calm down!
Debbie - 32
Neel - 35
Ethan diagnosed with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) type III or IV by DNA
ImageImage
DebD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnant After a Loss