Expecting #2

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Expecting #2

Postby Charissa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Hello, ladies!

I'm coming over here from the TTC board where I have posted a few times recently. Last month I had a chemical pregnancy (got faint lines on two different name brands of tests from 10-14 dpo, then started cramping and bleeding like regular period), which was very upsetting to me. Last week at 12dpo I got a much stronger line on a test! I haven't tested since then, but I'm 17dpo today, temps are staying really high, and I've got incredibly sore nipples. LOL (I'm still breastfeeding my 2.5 year old daughter.) I am hoping and praying that all will continue to go well and that I'll be able to keep this precious tiny one.

I probably won't post really often around here, but I so appreciated all the kind comments I got over the past month that I feel a sense of connection on this site and would like to stick around. :-)

--Charissa
Charissa

Re: Expecting #2

Postby KJ511 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm

We definitely want to see you sticking around here. I'll be praying for a sticky bean for you!
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Newbies