NEED SOME INPUT!!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

NEED SOME INPUT!!

Postby Shanell0916 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 am

Heres a quick rundown I missed julys af got it august 15th sept 17th no af for october or so far november. I should have o'd around the seventh of august didnt feel it tho although first time I ever felt o was september followed by af two weeks after. Im on cd 52 been havin very vivid dreams for a few weeks alot of sexual dreams as well. lately very gassy and emotional I tested 5 days ago bfn. Temps range from 98-98.9. Stopped temping after neg test. Feel heavy in uterus area slight pinching and lately in left ovary. Next o should have been nov 2. Feel very tired globs of lotion like cm in panties every now and then cervix alternates from high and soft to high and firm medium-to closed cabt tell really. Cm stretches a good inch. Breast slightly sore in areas feeling lumpy and heavier but im small breasted no size difference really. Areolas slightly bigger maybe?. Appetite decrease. Few weeks ago woke up with sore legs just the back of my thighs. Wake up with a sore throat in the am. Its unusal for me to miss months july was the first time now octoberbt wouldnt I test pos by now any stories similar that got bfp? Please let me know!
Shanell0916
Friend

Re: NEED SOME INPUT!!

Postby Shanell0916 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 pm

I have also noticed my chest and sides of my stomach have been come very veiny
Shanell0916
Friend

Postby Sephie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 pm

I also had a few months that I had no period, and it was because I had few anovulatory cycles. I didn't ovulate on a few different months due to stress (because my OPK never got positive) hence I missed periods on those months. I knew this also because I only got BFNs. I would suggest to test either an OPK or HPT stick to see if you're ovulating now or pregnant. If you still don't have a period this month, you should go and make an appointment with your doctor to see if everything's ok!

I was able to confirm my positive ovulation this month using my OPKs and also this was the cycle I got my BFP! Good luck!
EDD: 16th July 2013! It's a boy!!

Sephie
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Shanell0916 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

I was thinking I didn't ovulate as well never opk'd last month just temp and checked cm. Temp still high hasnt went down yet. Im gunna test again but I just needed some feedback in case anyone has has similar. Last time I missed af my boyfriend made it a big deal he was so excited but I knew I wasnt but I just drovd me crazy theres always that what if. This time I dont want to get him worked up I told him I had missed it but haven't discussed it any further. Im going to wait another week to test again. Before heading to the docs. Back in sept I took a test 2 days vefore I was due got a faint pos but the follwing morning a neg followed by af. I hate getting my hopes up!
Shanell0916
Friend

Postby Sephie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 pm

I definitely think that you could also just BD as well now just in case you had delayed ovulation and are only just ovulating now. Also, those cheap HPT sticks also gave me false positives too which was cruel, so just back up your tests with FRER or another brand as well! Good luck! I also had a lot of symptoms like sore breasts and nipples before as well and those were the exact same symptoms I had when I had my BFP so I honestly thought AF was going to show up!
EDD: 16th July 2013! It's a boy!!

Sephie
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby HoneyBunches » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Shanelle, I though it was worth every dime to buy the clearblue ovulation sticks - the smiley, not smiley. That is how I have gotten pregnant twice... I only figured it out after months of trying the internet sticks for my first baby...then smiley faces came and we had a baby. This time, same thing, but we were actually not trying - i was just seeing if I even was ovluating.

I know they are expensive, but its worth the $ imo.
Me (32) Love of My Life (33)
- DD - '08. Incompetent cervix.
- DD - Cerclage Success - Full Term! 06/20/12
- Pregnant 4mth post partum (o.m.g)
- DD? or DS? - Team Green!
- Cerclage was a success on 1/7! Yipeee!
HoneyBunches
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Shanell0916 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks ladies I greatly appreciate the advice!
Shanell0916
Friend

Return to Newbies