6 weeks or more, but not sure! BFP & Happy!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

6 weeks or more, but not sure! BFP & Happy!

Postby darkchocolate » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Hey ladies!! I'm so happy to be here. Please tell me some of you will stay in touch so I can have a buddy throughout this whole thing!

I tested positive last Wednesday, November 7th, at a women's center! Haven't had my first prenatal appointment yet because I am in the process of getting Medicaid.

This is my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy my son was diagnosed with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) and he lived to be six months of age. This was the worst loss I could ever have experienced and I waited now eight years to try again and here I am, with the most amazing man in the world, this is his first pregnancy and he deserves it so much! I'm so blessed.

I'm not sure how far along I am because AF usually comes around the 30th of every month, and in October it didn't come until a week late. Then my boobs started hurting before I even became fertile and they stayed painful throughout all of October, and are still painful now. If I conceived in October, I would be about five or six weeks. I can't wait until Tuesday when I get to my first prenatal exam. Sometimes I feel like this is too good to be true, but I have to knock that out of my mind because this is a blessing that I've been praying for!

So who's with me?? I need some buddies. I'm cramping a lot today and have been seeing a little clear CM the past couple of days. Just want to make sure everything is normal!! God bless you.

Rene
BFP on 11/7/12
My age: 34 & DH 24
We are both college students.
We have an SEO biz we do together.
JuicePlus+ Distributer (great 4 prenatal)
DS Gregory 8/3/04 - 2/13/05
DD Isabella Rose born July 5th, 2013!!

darkchocolate

Re: 6 weeks or more, but not sure! BFP & Happy!

Postby KJ511 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Wow, just found out you were pregnant! Congratulations! I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your first son. I am praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby for you!

I would definitely join your due date club. Those ladies will be in the same boat as you all the way along and will continue to share after your babies are born. The support is amazing!
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Re: 6 weeks or more, but not sure! BFP & Happy!

Postby darkchocolate » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 am

KJ511 wrote:Wow, just found out you were pregnant! Congratulations! I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your first son. I am praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby for you!

I would definitely join your due date club. Those ladies will be in the same boat as you all the way along and will continue to share after your babies are born. The support is amazing!

Thank you for the welcome! I can't wait to get my first prenatal appointment so that I can know my actual due date! :)
BFP on 11/7/12
My age: 34 & DH 24
We are both college students.
We have an SEO biz we do together.
JuicePlus+ Distributer (great 4 prenatal)
DS Gregory 8/3/04 - 2/13/05
DD Isabella Rose born July 5th, 2013!!

darkchocolate

Return to Newbies