Can't stop grinning!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Can't stop grinning!

Postby LuckyE » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:55 am

Hi ladies,

Well here's my story in a nutshell...

First pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage in August. Took a while to get over that one. Took a long time for the preggy hormone to leave my body so couldn't start TTC again until Oct.

BFP - third time lucky!!! We conceived in our 3rd month of trying. While it was still early to conceive again, it felt like an ETERNITY and I hated the whole TTC process. I was a tad obsessive about it. Was VERY shocked to get that BFP as I REALLY did not feel preggers - although at 10DPO the symptoms are now starting to kick in. Sore bbs on sides, very tired and a little on the dizzy side.

Things I did differently this month: pre-seed. Who knows it that helped but I couldn't NOT recommend it as it certainly did us no harm.

So VERY excited to be joining you ladies.

DUE DATE: 28th September 2013 (a libran baby)!!!

LuckyE

Re: Can't stop grinning!

Postby krisbeth1123 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Well congrats!! I'm sorry about your previous m/c but have high hopes for you this time!! I also found out I was pregnant 4 days ago and I was 11dpo! I've already had my hcg levels and progesterone drawn and i'm doing great!! Yay for us being due in Setpember! It took us 4 months to conceive and this is our first so i'm super excited! It felt like an eternity for me too haha. Happy pregnancy!
krisbeth1123
Friend

Return to Newbies