EXCITED!!about another blessing!!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

EXCITED!!about another blessing!!

Postby blessedindeed9 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi ladies,
I am excited to say I found out i was pregnant about 5 days ago. My hubbs and I are HS sweethearts, and been married for almost 14 years and currently have 8 precious children and are expecting number 9! praying this is a sticky little bean. Sticky dust to all of you other BFP's!! :) I am still nursing number 8 who is 12 months so I am guessing i am about 7weeks. Going to the doc in a week!
blessedindeed9

Re: EXCITED!!about another blessing!!

Postby krisbeth1123 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm

That's so wonderful! You are such a trooper for having that many kids-wow!!!! I may be needing some advice as I found out I was pregnant 4 days ago with our first! We are super thrilled. Do you usually get your progesterone levels checked with all your pregnancy's? I'm around 4 weeks pregnant and my first hcg was 49 then two days later triped to 168! And my prog was 23.5 and my dr. said this was very good and revealed that I have a strong pregnancy with my progesterone being at that level because if I were below 20 she would put me on supplements...what are your experiences with this if any? Thanks in advance! Yay for us being due in September!!
krisbeth1123
Friend

Return to Newbies