So excited :) and due in september!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

So excited :) and due in september!

Postby xGracex » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:46 am

I am so excited to be here! My husband and I have been trying since we lost our first at 23 weeks in March of 2012. I am so nervous about this pregnancy I will do anything to prevent what happened last time from happening again. I am not sure on when I O'd so I really don't know how far along I am.

I thought I was only 6dpo and I took a test in the afternoon yesterday just for fun and it was positive! I put a picture of my test on here so if anyone wants to take a guess at how far along I am they can :) I've posted this picturemany other places in the TTC boards too to get others opinions.

Our RAINBOW baby is due September 22, 2013! Its a BOY!!

xGracex

Re: So excited :) and due in september!

Postby krisbeth1123 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:18 am

Hi there! I"m due in September as well! You're much farther than 6dpo...you wouldn't even get a positive pregnancy test at that point..because implantation at the earliest starts at 6dpo and then takes a few days for hcg to build up. Congrats on your bfp though!! I'm sorry to hear about your previous m/c...may I ask what the reason was for a 23 week one..that's so scary :( i'm sorry you had to go through that. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy this go round!
krisbeth1123
Friend

Postby xGracex » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 am

I was told I have an incompetent cervix I just started dilating very quickly(which caused a lot of pain) and by the time I got to the hospital I was already 9cm. Unfortunately there wasn't much they could do. They tried having me on bed rest and tilted way back so my butt was in the air in hopes to bring the baby back in, but unfortunately it didn't work.
So this time I'll probably need a stitch in hopes that it doesn't happen again. Hopefully that goes well so I wont have to be on bed rest :(
Our RAINBOW baby is due September 22, 2013! Its a BOY!!

xGracex

Postby KJ511 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:10 am

Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear of your previous loss. :( And I'll be praying that your beautiful LO stays in and that you won't have to go on bedrest again.
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Txjess4 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 am

Congratulations grace!! So good to see you o this side of the boards! (I think we were in a tww group a few cycles back!). I'd say you're def more than 6 dpo with that line on a cheapie test :) hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

Second Little one EDD: 7/13/16
Txjess4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Newbies