New to TWW

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

New to TWW

Postby PrairieDawn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Hello,

My name is Dawn (prairiedawn) and I am new to TWW. I found out about your website from one of the gals on another website. It's nice to find a community of like minded folks!

I just found out I am pregnant and if all goes well I should be due in September of this year. This will be my first attempt at carrying to term since I had my tubal reversal done last October. I do have 2 children prior to me having my tubes tied 14 years ago from another relationship.

I look forward to spending a lot of my free time on these forums. :)

PD

PrairieDawn

Re: New to TWW

Postby Txjess4 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 am

Congratulations and welcome :) this forum has some pretty amazing ladies on it!! Since you're due I September I'd def recommend joinin up with the September due date club! There are tons of awesome women due around you for help and support! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Second Little one EDD: 7/13/16
Txjess4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: New to TWW

Postby KJ511 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:17 am

Txjess4 wrote:Congratulations and welcome :) this forum has some pretty amazing ladies on it!! Since you're due I September I'd def recommend joinin up with the September due date club! There are tons of awesome women due around you for help and support! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Definitely join your DDC! So awesome! And welcome! :)
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Newbies