Newbie with concerned questions!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Newbie with concerned questions!

Postby ChristinaDee » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey folks! I recently posted in the "am I pregnant" section of this site! Well looks like I'm pregnant!
I found out Friday with an at home test.
My "symptoms" were sore breasts and nipples along with slight mood swings. I also experienced twinges and light cramps almost every day. Nothing painful, just there.
-As for today, I haven't gotten any cramps.
My breast tenderness is almost gone but they still are fuller than normal. They are more sensitive to a firm touch. I have been getting head aches and feel almost dehydrated even though I am not the last few days. My dreams are also bizarre.

What I want to know is, is it normal for some symptoms to subside in only 5w, then come back from time to time. Cramping and breast tenderness...
I have read that losing pregnancy symptoms can be a sign of MC!
Please help!
Anyone experience this?
ChristinaDee
Friend

Re: Newbie with concerned questions!

Postby ChristinaDee » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:37 pm

I forgot to mention I have been using the bathroom a little more than usual. Still.
ChristinaDee
Friend

Postby Sienna'sMummy<3 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 am

I wouldn't stress on it too much! I know it's hard. To ease your mind head to the doctors and get some blood work done to check your hcg levels are still on a healthy rise =) No news is good news though right? If you haven't got any major cramping or bleeding I would say your pretty safe. Pregnancy is a funny thing. I didn't feel very pregnant with my first until around 11 weeks. Good luck!
Sienna'sMummy<3

Postby KJ511 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:19 am

They come and go! I've read that you get more symptoms as your hormone levels rise, then your body gets used to the new levels so your symptoms taper off. Then they may come back as the pregnancy continues. Praying for you--hoping you'll feel something that will ease your mind but not knock you out completely! :)
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Txjess4 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 am

I wouldn't worry too much since you're still early, mine started getting worse around 6 weeks (boob tenderness etc.) but congrats and welcome! I'd deg head to the doc soon to confirm everything is going smoothly an in the mean time I def recommend joining up with your due date club where you get to share this experience wit other ladies due around you!

Second Little one EDD: 7/13/16
Txjess4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Newbies