Newbie and questioning

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Newbie and questioning

Postby wuzzleb » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Hello all! Newbie here. I've been stalking this site for a while and finally decided to register. :) So I'd like to ask for your lovely advice. I usually have 5 day heavy AF visits. My last AF was the 12th but it was only ONE DAY. That has never happened to me before, ever. I did the BD about four days before the 12th. I am on BCP but sadly I do not take them like I should. :doh: I missed one the night of the BD but didn't think anything of it. And now, I have a nagging headache, itchy skin, sore back muscles, slight cramps, my throat hurts but I don't think that's important. I have acne showing up on my chin, yuck. I'm super gassy, have heartburn at night, super tired but for some reason can't fall asleep very well, and when I do sleep I wake up all sweaty. My hips bones hurt, almost like they are moving, weird. And my stomach just feels weird.. like almost upset but not. Oh and I've been having constipation, tmi I know. And no bleeding at all after the 12th. I've never been PG so I'm totally clueless on all the signs and such. SO Any ideas ladies?
wuzzleb

Re: Newbie and questioning

Postby wuzzleb » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 am

Did anyone get sick right at the beginning?
wuzzleb

Postby KJ511 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 am

I didn't get any symptoms right at the beginning--they started more around 6 weeks. But I know there are some people who do get them right away. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Postby kmannin9 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 am

I had super strong high progesterone symptoms from 1dpo until I implanted and they started to taper some around 7dpo. It's strange but I'm 4 1/2 weeks now and still pregnant. I think I hyperovulated which is what caused the such intense symptons. Completely drug free, totally natural conception so nothing to cause the symptoms other than natural progesterone made by my body.
kmannin9

Postby bazil323 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:41 am

I started getting mild nausea at about 5 weeks (1 week after sort-of missed period--had 6 days of very light spotting), and I had super achy breasts as well. I had them for a week after ovulation, got better, and then they started getting sore again after I started spotting.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? When would your AF usually have been due?
Recently had our first child and have been married since October 6, 2006. I'm 27 and DH 29.

First pregnancy chemical, January 31, 2013.

Got our BFP on March 6, 2013. EDC November 11. Born November 11, 2013!
bazil323
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Newbies