New Here! Need some advice...

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

New Here! Need some advice...

Postby sjp93 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:52 am

Hi everyone,
My name is Sarah.

Looking forward to talking to you all, I'm hoping some of you may have more experience and expertise in this area than I lol,

Might as well let you all know what's brought me here..

For a week now, I've been nauseous on and off daily. I experience at least one headache daily, their not usually terrible, and I'm a little less energetic than usual . Boobs feel heavy, I'm having a terrible time in the gym lol. Also, I've been a little more moist down there than usual (I know that an STD is not the cause).. Anyways, it's all weird because I AM on the pill, haven't missed a day since my last period, which started April 9th. I'm aware, that if I am, by some crazy possibility, pregnant it would be way to early to tell, and very very rare & i would be showing the symptoms awful early, but both my grandma & mom knew they were pregnant w/in their 2nd weeks.

I had unprotected sex that friday, which is basically the last day of my period, it's 4-5 days long, Saturday was just the discharge. I don't take my sugar pills, because I don't see the point.
I just don't know what's wrong with me these days.. I have had a prego scare before, turned out to only be a scare, but I have NEVER had the daily headaches and nausea.
Today, along with the usual, I've been a little crampy and bloated.

Initially, I thought this was just my ovulation sx, but it started a week early, I usually wouldn't get my ovulation symptoms til this weekend coming. Even then, I'm only a little nauseous mainly crampy & bloated...

I'm just anxious because I don't know what's wrong with me.. & I don't wanna keep taking my bc if I happen to be prego..

I'm sorry for the huge venting thing.. I just don't know what's going on, & i'm trying not to stress about it.
sjp93

Re: New Here! Need some advice...

Postby god_promise » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 am

Hi, I'm sure it's frustrating not knowing what's going on with your body. Blood test might give you an answer a little sooner than HPT. have you talked to your doc? maybe ask them to order a blood test for you.
Some people are more sensitive than others so if you think you're pregnant, you might be or it could just be a fluke and your body playing tricks with you. Based on your post, you seem to believe that you haven't ovulated yet so maybe give it a few days to see if those symptoms go away?
god_promise
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: New Here! Need some advice...

Postby sjp93 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:54 pm

god_promise

Thank you, I am gonna wait. I think if the problems aren't gone a week from now, i'll have to schedule a doc appt. I haven't yet because it happened so sudden, I haven't known what to think.
sjp93

Return to Newbies