First Pregnancy! Due Dec. 22nd. 2013.!!!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

First Pregnancy! Due Dec. 22nd. 2013.!!!

Postby Kelbug25 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello ladies. ive been on the ttc boards for months but i am happy to be on the preggo boards now! yay!
My name is Kelly and i am 25 as is my dh Jared. we have been together ten years and married 3 years. we wanted to concieve after marriage but because of my endo and ovarian cysts i didnt think i would ever be able to give my dh a son or daughter. i went through 2 surgeries without improvement. i was discouraged. i was young so i thought i would have no problem ttc. dh and i bought a 3 bedroom home and i thought i would pass by 2 empty rooms for the rest of my life. depressed... dh insisted that we try again. so dec 2012 the ttc war began. temping, using opks, checking cm cp, marking calenders etc. by feb 2013 still no bfp. my dr decided to schedule another surgery for april 10th 2013. dh and i decided not to ttc during the month of march because of my upcoming surgery. after af left march 17th i put my bbt opk calender and journal away. we did dtd but wasnt tracking when or my fertile days. i had my surgery april 10th and all went well. i got threw a curve ball no more af. great surgery messed my cycles up! i went back to the dr to see what was going on. my dr walked in the room april 28th and said to me "kelly god blessed you your endo is gone you only have one cyst and your 6 weeks pregnant" omg! i was astonished! i am now 12 weeks. my jelly beans heartbeat is 188 its 2 inches long weighs 8g and is healthy as am i. im due dec 22nd 2013 and what makes this special is my bday is dec 25th. plus if i go 40 weeks thats dec 31st and my brothers bday is jan 1st. this is indeed a special miracle from god.

i just wanted to share my story. thank you for listening! im just so excited! thank you ladies for being encouraging and strong. thank you for keeping me positive!
Kelbug25
Friend

Re: First Pregnancy! Due Dec. 22nd. 2013.!!!

Postby Thinkpink2013 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi Kelly! Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the preg boards. Congratulations on your pregnancy, your certainly carrying a little miracle in there! What a great story. I'm 12 weeks also worked out my due date 22nd dec also, my midwife says 20th dec. I have my first ultra sound on 17th June ill be 13 weeks 3 days. (We don't get early ones here in uk) I'm so excited to see my baby. This is my 3rd and it's still so exciting! Looking forward to sharing stories, bump pics and u/s pics! X
Thinkpink2013
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Kelbug25 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Thank u and congrats to you as well. wow same dd! how exciting! are u showing yet? i kinda started showing earlier than i thought. i take a pib every week and ive jumped from week 9 to 12 its amazing! ive had cramping on and off alot. someone said braxston hicks can start as soon as 6weeks.. which could explain my tummy tightening up and excrusiating pain in sides and back. but idk? i cant believe u dnt get a us until 13w. i had mine at 9w and my baby moved around its heart was strong u could see everything. in the usa they usually do them at 6weeks but they do those transvaginally. i cant wait to hear from u after ur u/s! have u got to hear the heartbeat yet?
Kelbug25
Friend

Postby Thinkpink2013 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Thank u :) yes it's really obvious this time round, probably with it being my 3rd! I know it's terrible really making u wait that long lol! It should be 12 then 20 weeks however they must be really busy. There does seem to be a baby boom where I live at the moment! I shouldn't complain though as all our healthcare is free here. It's great you've heard your baby's heartbeat, so emotional first time u hear it! Nope not even heard that yet. I'm getting really anxious now for my scan. I'm sure everything will be fine, I certainly seem to be growing ok! I seen my midwife at 9 weeks but she didn't try to find hb, maybe too early? After my scan I get a midwife appointment at 16 wks so they'll definitely listen for hb then. It could be the start of them but I think it's more common earlier the more pregnancies u have. It could be round ligament pains starting? I remember those with my first, I was worried at first but perfectly normal, in fact is take it as a great sign everything is growing and stretching :) have u had much morning sickness or nausea? X
Thinkpink2013
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to Newbies