Got my BFP on 9 DPO, EDD 8 March 2014!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Got my BFP on 9 DPO, EDD 8 March 2014!

Postby NikGoss11 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:45 am

Hi all, I just got my BFP on 9 DPO after 12 months of trying and three CPs. I have a good feeling about this one, that it is going to stick. This will be #3 for DH and I and we are so hoping it is a girl as we already have 4 boys (DH had two sons from a previous marriage). This will also be our final child, I plan to have my tubes tied after this one is born. Hubby turned 35 this year so he said he is done and 5 is enough!! Especially if it is another boy.. but I have been praying everyday for a little girl. I was praying first that I would even get pregnant and that happened so now I continue to pray for my baby girl, even if DH isn't convinced it can happen after 4 boys!!
NikGoss11

Re: Got my BFP on 9 DPO, EDD 8 March 2014!

Postby J.Erica » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 am

Congrats! I hope you finally get your little girl!
Image My Ovulation Chart

ME: Age 27
HUSBAND: Age 30
BFP on 6/9/13...our first!

Dori couldn't be bothered to have her picture taken.
J.Erica

Re: Got my BFP on 9 DPO, EDD 8 March 2014!

Postby lydsh3 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi, and congratulations! That's awesome! I just got my first BFP 9 DPO as well. I was so surprised it was positive. I thought I was a little crazy to be taking a test 9 dpo, but decided to anyway. Was yours faint or pretty distinct? I had no doubt it was positive, but it wasn't darker than the control line, either.
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Newbies