Just got my BFP! Hoping for a sticky bean!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Just got my BFP! Hoping for a sticky bean!

Postby JMcGrath84 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:14 am

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum. This is my second pregnancy. My first ended in MC at 11 weeks. The baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. I wasn't aware and had a natural MC at 11 weeks.

I just got my BFP a few days ago. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. Fingers crossed that everything goes well this time.
JMcGrath84

Re: Just got my BFP! Hoping for a sticky bean!

Postby lydsh3 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey JMcGrath, I am new to the pregnancy boards as well. Sorry to hear about your MC. That had to be so difficult. I just found out I'm pregnant with my first on Saturday, but it was a really early BFP, so I'm guessing we're in a similar place. Have you calculated your due date yet? I am thinking March 27, or somewhere right around there. I have been having some spotting and mild cramping, and when I went in to see my doctor she wanted to do a blood hCG and progesterone count to make sure my hormones were normal. She called back and said they're really good, but I'm going to go in on Thursday to do another blood draw just to make sure everything's alright. Have you had any symptoms yet?
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Just got my BFP! Hoping for a sticky bean!

Postby JMcGrath84 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:32 am

Hi Lydsh!

My EDD is March 25! I don't have many symptoms. I am having AF type cramping but nothing serious. I haven't had any spotting. I didn't have any last pregnancy either. I get mild waves of neasea every now and then.

I also got my first BFP very early (around 9 dpo). I didn't believe it so I tested again two days later (Saturday). I got a strong positive as well as a positive on a digital. haha.

Good luck!
JMcGrath84

Return to Newbies