Just wanted to say hello :) Due January 30th, 2014

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Just wanted to say hello :) Due January 30th, 2014

Postby stankoreavis » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 am

Just wanted to get acquainted with everyone since I'm fairly new here! Way before I joined I had been reading topics left and right from the TTC side of the site, I love how supportive everyone is and excited to make some new friends along the way!

I got my BFP on 5/19 after just deciding with my DH that we would start trying... it happened a lot faster than I expected! The first pee stick I used was 5 days before my missed period, so I've knew super early. I peed on a stick for 10 straight days afterwards just to see that beautiful positive line (and boy was that $$$). This will be our first child!

I had to tell work the moment I found out (I am a Registered Veterinary Technician) so that I could avoid anesthesia gases, radiology, etc. So that kinda stunk that it was out there so early, but now mostly everyone knows!

I've already had my confirmation and 1st U/S. Going for my second U/S this coming Tuesday to do the Nuchal translucency scan (I'll be 12 weeks 5 days). Time is going a lot faster than I thought it would now that the first trimester is almost over!

My pregnancy symptoms thus far have been very easy on me. I began with an incredible appetite which never seemed to quit, fatigue, mild cramping, but never any morning sickness (which at first worried me, but I'll take it now).

I just bought a fetal doppler online last week and I use it every night before I go to bed, there is nothing better than hearing that HB before you doze off. So worth it for the $60 I paid.

So there's a little about me, and excited to become a part of this supportive group of women!

Me: 27
DH: 29
Lindsey (me): 28
Joel (DH): 30

BFP: May 19th, 2013 Our First!
Elective scan on August 16th, 2013 @ 16 weeks shows we are having a baby BOY!
EDD: January 30th, 2014
stankoreavis
Friend

Re: Just wanted to say hello :) Due January 30th, 2014

Postby AMoore81 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Hello! I got my BFP with my first on 7-18-13. I think that makes me due some time in March. I am so excited and really in disbelief still (we tried for six months). I actually have no idea when I ovulated so I'm not sure how many weeks I am. I have not gone for my first scan yet. I cannot wait to make sure everything is okay. Today is the first day I am starting to feel like my abdomen is looking bigger. I doubt anyone can tell but me. I feel bloated and have some general aching all over my lower belly. I can't tell if it's because I'm constipated or because my uterus is expanding! Me and DH are both 28!
AMoore81
Friend

Return to Newbies