TTC after Birth Control

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

TTC after Birth Control

Postby Ntime30 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 am

Hello, I'm new to posting comments. I need some encouragement! I stopped taking the pill about four weeks ago. I'm 33 years old. My husband and I are really excited to get pregnant. We have only been trying for about three weeks. On 5 September I had some sharp pains in my left side that lasted for a few hours and I haven't felt them since. I was also taking Flagyl (antibiotic) at the same time and so I attributed the pains to the antibiotics. But, I'm hoping it was ovulation. Since then, my right nipple has been aching. Just a few days later from the sharp pain I felt I got what I thought was a yeast infection, but it cleared up on its on in a couple of days. I hope these are signs that I am pregnant. I was so anxious that I took a home pregnancy test but it was negative. Anyhow, I have an appointment at the doctors in about two weeks and I'm hoping that I can have a positive test before my appointment. I would love to hear some encouragement about the process of getting pregnant especially if it was right after being on the pill.
Ntime30

Return to Newbies