4 Days late, 2 days of cramping, today browny red discharge.

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

4 Days late, 2 days of cramping, today browny red discharge.

Postby chick10 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:29 am

So i finished my pill on Thursday 31st October, and I usually come on within 2-3 days. No signs, but on Saturday day began getting cramps, really light ones (Not the usual kind) Sunday more cramps again in the evening, Monday (today) cramping through the sunday night, and cramping all day, took some Ibuprofen too take away weak cramps, then this morning reddy brown discharge when i wiped. Like a long stripe running down the toilet paper. So i wore a tampon as working all day and didnt want too have a leak. I then removed the tampon to find it was covered in brown. And after i had took it out and wiped again nothing there. I have now got anothet tampon in to be on the safe side! But will remove it in the next few hours too see if anything on it. I also so a clear blue test this morning which tested negative. What could it be?

Thanks
chick10

Re: 4 Days late, 2 days of cramping, today browny red discha

Postby vswright34 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:32 am

Hello!

Didn't want to read in run,

But honestly my body did crazy things, way out of what I was use to, immediately stopping the pill. So give your body some time to adjust.

Also you will get more replies on the two week wait side. It is all about periods, pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy tests and more and you will find more people who can relate. You will have to make a log in and pw again but you can use the same one as you do over here.

This is the pregnancy and motherhood side, so alto of these women have already gotten a positive pregnancy test and are going through thenstages of pregnancy together, and unfortunately this side is not as active as the TWW side.

Just wanted to steer you in the right direction so you can get more advice and replies on what you are going through.

Good luck on your journey!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to Newbies