4 days late... still getting a BFN :(

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

4 days late... still getting a BFN :(

Postby babygurl6688 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:20 pm

hello every one.... i am new to this site and ... i am 4 days late for AF.... i took a test on the 9ths of Febuary.. it was negative..... and i took Another test this morning..... that was also negative :(.... any one else having this problem???... i used the first response digistal test the last 2 times..... i dont think i like their digitals.... but i did find myself at the dollar store buying more pregnancy tests... to hold me over till day 10 of being late... im gonna try one every day.... hoping for a BFP.... its not normal for me to miss my periods... i have 3 children and for their pregnancies i have never had this hard of time getting a BFP.... my first daughter got a BFP 4 days after AF was supposed to show..... my 2nd 3 days after AF was supposed to show and my 3rd 3-4 days before AF was supposed to show....if i keep getting negatives by day 10 i am going to be making a dr.s appt. to take further testing....

i am soo confused right now and i dont miss AF for anything unless its pregnancy.... even stress doesnt hold me back as i TIM bleed heavier..... but i am not stressed at the moment... ??

i think i need some reasureance right now .... really hope that one of my 10 tests picks up my HCG levels soon..

thanks in advance for ur help and support
babygurl6688
Friend

Re: 4 days late... still getting a BFN :(

Postby babygurl6688 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:22 pm

sry that was supposed to be TMI *
babygurl6688
Friend

Postby babygurl6688 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm

any one???
babygurl6688
Friend

Postby Ureshii » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:00 pm

I was a few days after af was due with #1. I know the waiting is agony. Hoping you will get a BFP very soon.
Ureshii

Return to Newbies