Advice Needed!!!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Advice Needed!!!

Postby leo29bby#3 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:35 pm

So today i got a faint BFP on two tests. IM already a solo mum of two girls ages 5 and 7. I have been dating a African Muslim man for 9 months only. I suffer from mittleshmertz and have been tracking my ovulation through calculators my pains for 5 years now to AVOID pregnancy as contraception doesn't work well for me as i contiuosly have light bleeding. Because of this i have been prepared well in advance that i may one day wind up pregnant again and if that day ever arrived i would follow through with the pregnancy and opt to have my tubes clamped during caesarean as thats my only birthing option. I would of preferred to have my last baby a planned one but that's not going to be the option now. I successfully avoided pregnancy for 5 years tracking my ovulation i thought i was in the clear last month as first day of my last period was 14 of may calculators said i would ovulate between 20th and 25th of may i have a short 23 day cycle i had middleshmertz pain late in the evening 25th since an egg only survives 24 hours i thought i was in the clear when i had sex with my boyfriend late in the evening on the 27th and again in the morning on the 28th and this was the only time i had sex after my period. So it turns out O calculators aren't always correct nor is mittleshmertz pains. My periods are like clock work and iv had all early symptoms so i just knew even before i was late. Anyway that's my long complicated story but what i realy need advice on is how am i going to tell my boyfriend??? I was in a serious relationship when i was preg with my first two. Im realy excited i know he probably wont be especially being a black African muslim in a white catholic girl. Muslims aren't meant to have girlfriends so in prepared that i may be doing this alone wich doesn't bother me but i still need to tell him either way and in clueless as to how im going to break the news. Any suggestion's?
leo29bby#3

Re: Advice Needed!!!

Postby leo29bby#3 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:58 pm

Never mind. Woke this morning with heavy bleeding have been to doc had blood tests done and have to have more taken in two days to confirm miscarriage.
leo29bby#3

Return to Newbies