Almost 6 Weeks!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Almost 6 Weeks!

Postby sassygirl514 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:10 pm

So happy to be here!! Going to my very first appointment this week, what should i expect to happen??? Also, i don't have any symptoms right now other than tiredness, dull headaches, and tender breasts that are clearly growing/changing. No morning sickness or anything...Is that normal ?
sassygirl514

Re: Almost 6 Weeks!

Postby RedRuby24 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi Sassy!
Congratulations! I am 8 weeks.. We actually had our first appointment when I was only 4 weeks (ovulated late and we thought we were 8 weeks at that point). At the first appointment we chatted with the doctor about some general do's and don'ts, she took a history of myself and my husband and ordered blood work. We also scheduled the ultrasound and that was about it!

About 2 weeks ago when I was 6 weeks, I just had some tiredness, breast tenderness and some cramping. I didn't feel any nausea until 7 weeks. I'm sure its different for everyone, but I heard weeks 7-9 are the worst for nausea/morning sickness.

:)
RedRuby24

Return to Newbies