Moving from Blogs to Preg forum

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Moving from Blogs to Preg forum

Postby sunmaid » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

I hate to leave my TTC sisters behind - and I'm not! - but probably this forum would be a better place to share my new pregnancy. I got my BPF two days ago and boy! am I already feeling it. My due date is April 9. Honestly, it hasn't sunk in but with how freakishly TIRED I've been and a bit of nausea and puking a few times this morning, I have to say I am definitely pregnant!

Some of you may know me from the blogs or not so I'll introduce myself. I'm a stay-at-home mom that works part-time with Melaleuca and am also an RN. I'm 33 and DH is 39. This is baby 2 for us. We have a 3-year-old who is FINALLY out of diapers... just to do it all over again! Our babies will be almost 4 years apart.

What's unique about our TTC experience is that during the 5 months we TTC'd, we have gone to hell and back with our life. I left my job as an RN at a blood bank, to our house being put up for sale by our landlords, to me being diagnosed with the BRCA2 gene. It was devastating and we even thought to stop TTC. Sharing my news on the blogs - and my crazy thoughts and feelings at the time - got me some criticism from anonymous posters that I was irresponsible and shouldn't even have a baby. It made the heartbreak and stress even worse to hear such horrible things. But almost as quickly as it began to pour, the sun came out and started shining brightly. My husband landed a great job (but he's away from home A LOT and makes me feel lonely). I partnered with Melelueca as a marketing executive and not only that, our landlords took our rental off the market so we don't have to move out of our wonderful house - which really is a steal! It was a miracle! And now we have another little miracle coming in April! This baby is our last and as soon as possible, I'm going to get my ovaries and breasts removed so reduce the cancer risk (a la Angelina Jolie).

I hope to share my pregnancy with some new friends and find some buddies who got bfps at the same time or have due dates at the same time. Hope to see you all soon!
Me - December 30, 1980 33 years old
DH - June 1, 1975 39 years old
Weston Jason - May 24 2011 3 years old
Baby #2 - DUE April 9, 2015

Want to convert your home and shop green? Would like to earn a residual income as well? Talk to me about a company that specializes in helping families reach their goals, whether it be financial or wellness. http://www.melaleuca.com
sunmaid
Angel
Angel

Re: Moving from Blogs to Preg forum

Postby #3please » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Congrats! We have the same due date and same bfp dates . Lol. I'm sure everything will be fine;) I am so unbelievable tired this go around. I was throwing up by now with my dd, but tmi alert I just have terrible diarehhea this go around. We aren't telling family and friends yet . Just want to get a little further along and be sure that our little sweet pea is healthy.
#3please
Friend

Postby Livsmommy4 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Hey sunmaid! I remember you from the blog side! Congrats! I'm due April 27th and am so excited but also nervous bc of a precious mc. Have you had your first appt yet?
Livsmommy4

Postby sunmaid » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Yeah I went about two weeks ago. I'm almost 8 weeks already! I'm feeling like hell so fatigued and sick. Welcome to april due date club!
Me - December 30, 1980 33 years old
DH - June 1, 1975 39 years old
Weston Jason - May 24 2011 3 years old
Baby #2 - DUE April 9, 2015

Want to convert your home and shop green? Would like to earn a residual income as well? Talk to me about a company that specializes in helping families reach their goals, whether it be financial or wellness. http://www.melaleuca.com
sunmaid
Angel
Angel

Return to Newbies