Hello!! It's wonderful to meet you!

Welcome! If you're new, come and introduce yourself!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Hello!! It's wonderful to meet you!

Postby ctinaditty » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:38 am

Hi everyone!

I've been hanging out on the TTC boards for a while but I'm finally allowing myself to post here. What an exciting moment! I got my BFP at 11dpo and had a blood test confirm that day that I was pregnant! I am now 14dpo and anxiously awaiting my second beta test tomorrow morning. We had a CP last cycle so I'm cautiously optimistic. However, I've also decided that I'm going to be excited about this no matter what. Worrying about it isn't going to change the outcome and it's not going to change how I feel if we were to lose this little one, so why worry? :)

I knew I was pregnant even before I tested. I could just tell and had overwhelming sensations of knowing I was pregnant. I also had a really good feeling at the beginning of this cycle. I just knew the time was right and that it would work. Call it the power of positive thinking or the greater good, but I just knew.

I'm looking forward to joining an April due date club (EDD April 29th), though knowing my luck this little one will decide to grace the world on my birthday, May 2nd.
Me: 25
DH: 25
Married:July 20th, 2012
NTNP:July 2013-October 2013
TTC #1 Since November 2013
7/23/14 - Chemical (4 weeks, 1 day)
8/14/14- BFP!!!!!!! EDD April 29th, 2015
8/15/14-Blood test confirmed!

Follow my Journey at http://thepregnantpausejourney.blogspot.com/

My Ovulation Chart
ctinaditty

Re: Hello!! It's wonderful to meet you!

Postby shadypersephone » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 am

Welcome!!!
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby scarlettblackie » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:39 am

Hello!

I also had a CP in June, and now I'm back with a strong BFP!

My birthday is April 30!

My due date is may 12th though. We have SO many birthdays in our family in that first week or so of may.
CP June 2014 - 4W5D
MC Sept 2014 - 7W3D (only measured 5W4D)
scarlettblackie
Friend

Postby RubyThistle » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Hello, I'm new here too! Congratulations! I'm due near your EDD, mine is April 24. How cool would it be to share a birthday with your little one :-)

I know exactly what you mean about knowing you were pregnant even before you took the test. I had this feeling of knowing in the back of my mind, but almost kept telling myself it wasn't true until I peed on the stick. Sometimes it still feels unreal to me. I can't wait to start showing and feeling him or her move :-)
First time mom, due: 4/24/15
RubyThistle
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to Newbies